IGNORED

Great 5200 deal for S Floridians

jetset

http://miami.craigslist.org/sys/405648791.html

Working system, 5 boxed games. Looks to have a boxed Wico as well...

I'd be all over it, but I brought home 2 systems in the last week and my wife is on the warpath. :|

Man, with a price like that I'd be sneaking that fucker into the house. The boxed Wico alone is worth triple his ask price for the whole lot :-o

Pick that up Jetset! A boxed Wico is hard to find. You could sell it or trade it away.

Agreed on the Wico. An incredible asset, a must for any 5200 owner. Worth it just for that alone. Sell the rest if you have to. Be a man, stand up to the wife!

I should look at Craigs List more often. I usually never do.

Pick that up Jetset! A boxed Wico is hard to find. You could sell it or trade it away.

Agreed on the Wico. An incredible asset, a must for any 5200 owner. Worth it just for that alone. Sell the rest if you have to. Be a man, stand up to the wife!

Heck even buy it all for $25 and only take home the Wico at that price. Donate the console and commons to a GW or SA.

Heck even buy it all for $25 and only take home the Wico at that price. Donate the console and commons to a GW or SA.

Or sell 'em cheap here. Even better. ;)

My buddy lives in Gainesville... Too bad its too far...

I know there's some S Floridians on here...my wife **kinda** gave me a pseudo-go ahead when I showed her this thread. She only rolled her eyes, called me an idiot, and walked into the next room. That's pretty much a yes, but since I hit the pool with the kids, knocked down 4 beers whilst doing it, and Pizza Hut delivery is on the way....today is out. :D

Plus, Kendall is about 30 miles S. of here...