IGNORED

selling all classics from 2600 to saturn.

krazy_kamino

F'PM's, the dude posted everything from a f'n phone number to multiple other ways to contact him, are you guys all wearing bibs and drool on yourself all day long?

Yeah, he's probably not answering emails and PM's or posting any updates in this thread because he's waiting for us all to give him a call on the phone. ;)

F'PM's, the dude posted everything from a f'n phone number to multiple other ways to contact him, are you guys all wearing bibs and drool on yourself all day long?
I'll refer you to the original post:
5) I'd PREFER if you EMAIL your requests to kamino@templeofinsanity.com . There, I can keep better track of them .

Well, I sent him an email to that account on Sunday (five days ago), and then I pm'd him through AA yesterday, and haven't heard a word. I guess he doesn't want my money either. :(

5) I'd PREFER if you EMAIL your requests to kamino@templeofinsanity.com . There, I can keep better track of them .

Well, I sent him an email to that account on Sunday (five days ago), and then I pm'd him through AA yesterday, and haven't heard a word. I guess he doesn't want my money either. :(

I'm not sure what's up. Maybe he just got an overwhelming number of responses? I sent him 2 PM's and got a response to both but it did take quite a while. I'm pretty sure he will get back with you. More a question of when than if.

tjb

I'm not sure what's up. Maybe he just got an overwhelming number of responses? I sent him 2 PM's and got a response to both but it did take quite a while. I'm pretty sure he will get back with you. More a question of when than if.

tjb

hey guys, and tjb considering you sent me a lot of money...

I'm getting back to people right now - if you got an email from me, it means you asked for stuff that's not already sold.

I'm also getting EVERYTHING shipped out either yesterday, today(already went to post) or tomorrow/saturday.

Just to let y'all know, I got the five 8-bit carts I ordered in the mail today. :)

Now if I can just figure out how to get a Jumpman Jr. game to start... :?: Ah, I need the keyboard... guess I'll have to drag that out for my XEGS.

Thanks, Kamino!

Edited by Brian R.

OK- well FWIW my 2 carts Kam owed me just arrived, so dont give up hope yet, folks. I guess I'm satisfied, but it wasn't an ideal trade by any means, & I'd be hard-pressed trading/buying from Kamino again.

Good prices though. Maybe a case of "you get what you pay for."

EDIT: Sheesh, is that all there is to Bug Hunt, 4 rds of shooting random bugs (& frogs?) on the screen? More like a tech demo for the lightgun IMO. I didnt know it was so "bleh", maybe a story mode or something...

Edited by RJ

EDIT: Sheesh, is that all there is to Bug Hunt, 4 rds of shooting random bugs (& frogs?) on the screen? More like a tech demo for the lightgun IMO. I didnt know it was so "bleh", maybe a story mode or something...

This is why I was willing to give you my extra.

Seeya Kamino. Thanks for the stuff. Don't let the complainers get to you or you'll be not bothering to log into the next place either.

Is it wrong for us to express our frustration when you refuse to respond to your E-mails? Although no money changed hands, I still feel cheated because I wasn't given an opportunity to purchase any of your items, or even told that the items I wanted were gone! Some members of this forum are too polite to say it, so I will... that's a lousy way to do business.

Is it wrong for us to express our frustration when you refuse to respond to your E-mails? Although no money changed hands, I still feel cheated because I wasn't given an opportunity to purchase any of your items, or even told that the items I wanted were gone! Some members of this forum are too polite to say it, so I will... that's a lousy way to do business.
Agreed, I have a hard time believing that all 8 of the games I asked for were already spoken for 18 hours after he posted the sale. Who knows, maybe a couple of guys cleaned him out. Wouldn't have hurt to post an update though.

Basically Kam didnt realize the enormity of the situation. When he got overwhelmed (didnt he see that coming?) he freaked.

I'm not defending him, he conducted it all wrong & though I eventually got my games, I gave him low FB over at DP. Personally I wouldve broke it up into system sections, posted one at a time (VCS FS, 7800 FS, NES FS, Dreamcast FS, etc) & waited until each section was squared away until posting the next.

To leave in a huff like this- well, he kinda deserved it. & to not answer people timely, esp. those who were ASKING for responses/updates, well, that's just bad business.

Edited by RJ

He knew what he was getting into with this large of a sale, he already pulled this over at Digital Press and pissed a bunch of people off because it took weeks for him to ship items. After I didn't hear anything, I checked over at DP and while it didn't seem that he was ripping people off, he was certainly leaving them hanging. I thought I would email about a few GBA games early on but never got a reply about them being available or unavailable. For those of us that didn't get a chance to do business with him, let's consider ourselves lucky. It would have been a headache.

Either you have time to make the sales that you create or you don't.

Happened to me too, MOST of my initial order was right, but he forgot N64 GoldenEye (I got it for a friend) & Kam sent Atari XL/XE Barnyard Blaster instead of Bug Hunt. BB is the better game BY FAR but I have it for 7800. He didnt want BB back & let me keep it.

I still waited almost a month fof the corrected games, not timely at all.

I really have to stop commenting on this- I fared better than some yet I still complain. :ponder: