IGNORED

Frog Feast is now on Jaguar Cartridge for sale!

Chaos89-dot-com

I have some important news for the WHOLE Jaguar world!

After SEVERAL hours last night and tonight, I have some GREAT news for Frog Feast fans around the world.

Frog Feast has begun it's life on the Jaguar cartridge!

Yep, you heard!

We now have Frog Feast on CARTRIDGE!!!!!!!!

Check out this short video I made using my wifes kodak camera(video quality isn't great) to prove that we have finally done it!

John Pilkinton

Edited by Chaos89-dot-com

• 3 weeks later...
I still have to return my faulty CD... :sad:

I can send it back to OlderGames?

It seems to be OK to destroy the CD, take a picture and email it to cdoty (who is active over here) along with your PayPal payment number of the transaction.

I believe he did make an announcment about this about 2 weeks ago.

It seems to be OK to destroy the CD, take a picture and email it to cdoty (who is active over here) along with your PayPal payment number of the transaction.

Aha... Well, I had a lot of things to do the last few weeks, I searched there website, and indeed there was the announcement.

Thanks for the information.

I just destroyed the disc, made a nice photo, and I'm going to search for his e-mail adres, and then I wait...

Aha... Well, I had a lot of things to do the last few weeks, I searched there website, and indeed there was the announcement.

Thanks for the information.

I just destroyed the disc, made a nice photo, and I'm going to search for his e-mail adres, and then I wait...

I will PM you the email address. Just watch out for my PM.

Just to let ya'll know, Frog Feast Special Edition #2 is up for grabs on ebay!

And I got the first bid in!

Fun to be involved, but $300, like the first one went for is unfortunately waaay out of my league, besides, my gf would probably knock me out cold and do horrible things to me.

Fun to be involved, but $300, like the first one went for is unfortunately waaay out of my league, besides, my gf would probably knock me out cold and do horrible things to me.

You need new girlfriend then...welll no wait keep her...she sounds like she'll keep you finacially responsible.

;)

You need new girlfriend then...welll no wait keep her...she sounds like she'll keep you finacially responsible.

;)

lol....

;)

LOL, if my wife knew how much I've put in my Jag I wont be live. :D

We just put our bid in as 'knurdz'. Will you autograph it for me if we win? :)

I thought that name sounded familiar!

Yes! I will autograph it if you win.

Hell, I'll autograph it for whoever wins it.

Charles won't be able to autograph it since I have all of the stuff here. I would have to mail it to him, and him mail it back to me.

Want the box autographed or the cart? Or both?

Rock on!

;)

LOL, if my wife knew how much I've put in my Jag I wont be live. :D

If my wife only knew...... Whoa! I don't EVEN want to think about that!

But I do have to say, she has been supportive about everything I have done. So Far! :D

Just glad as hell we have seperate pc's..........

Nice job with the box! I'd love to print it out, but the dimensions seem a little large when I pull it up on photoshop. If I went to kinkos and had it printed what would the dimensions be? It said 43 inches across when I pulled it up, and even unfolded that sounds too big.

The actualy size to be printed is 11 inches by 14 inches. They will need to change the size to 11x14.