IGNORED

great craiglist atari deal

zach1845

it's not real. this bit has been done on craigslist before and talked about here a few times. who knows what is the motivation behind it.

Yeah, if it's not legit that's really odd. Especially since he offers to let you try it out. I'd be interested in setting up an appointment to come see his bundle, just to see what the reaction would be.

I agree with some others here, though. It's a very nice setup, but $200 seems a bit steep. A lot of those games are $1-or-less titles.

I agree with some others here, though. It's a very nice setup, but $200 seems a bit steep. A lot of those games are $1-or-less titles.

Did you read the game list? magicard alone is worth more than that, and there are severval other valuable games listed

I really can't believe anyone would say that $200 is too steep when there is a MagicCard involved. By the way the second most expensive one is also worth atleast $200. That being Malagai.

Qberts Qubes Marauder, I read about 1/3 of it and knew it was fake. Some goofball likes getting people to go to remote areas for kicks. Wasting peoples gas and time and who knows what else he has you do but be sure, you can not find a lot like that on Ebay that would be avaialble more than an hour with a buy it now for $200 or less and if it was a bidding only auction, its atleast a $500 auction without blinking or thinking. So no, I dont think youve found greater deals on ebay or anywhere else for that matter. I'm with Homer. To say $200 is too steep for that lot is unbelievable. Its a faked listing by someone who gets their rocks off by sending people on wild goose chases because they have no life themselves. Bored maggots I call them. They should just swallow some poison and end it instead of bore people with fake ads.

Edited by Phantom

I really can't believe anyone would say that $200 is too steep when there is a MagicCard involved. By the way the second most expensive one is also worth atleast $200. That being Malagai.

Qberts Qubes Marauder, I read about 1/3 of it and knew it was fake. Some goofball likes getting people to go to remote areas for kicks. Wasting peoples gas and time and who knows what else he has you do but be sure, you can not find a lot like that on Ebay that would be avaialble more than an hour with a buy it now for $200 or less and if it was a bidding only auction, its atleast a $500 auction without blinking or thinking. So no, I dont think youve found greater deals on ebay or anywhere else for that matter. I'm with Homer. To say $200 is too steep for that lot is unbelievable. Its a faked listing by someone who gets their rocks off by sending people on wild goose chases because they have no life themselves. Bored maggots I call them. They should just swallow some poison and end it instead of bore people with fake ads.

Ok, Im gonna humor him.

Yeah, I agree with phantom, he'll probably send you on a wild goose chase to the opposite side of the metro area from were you live. If he picked it up at a thrift he's a reseller, so he would know how much some of those are worth, or look 'em up on ebay, and surely wouldn't sell the lot for a mere $200. Its just someones idea of a joke, a stupid one at that.

I don't see why that would be so strange, I don't know any of those games, for all I know they're as common as Asteroids. Not everyone collects Atari you know. I used to collect Colecovision but had to sell them all, now only thing left from the '80's that I collect is TI-99/4a and NES.

I don't see why that would be so strange, I don't know any of those games, for all I know they're as common as Asteroids. Not everyone collects Atari you know. I used to collect Colecovision but had to sell them all, now only thing left from the '80's that I collect is TI-99/4a and NES.

It's not strange for a Craigslist seller who claims to have sold 3 sets of Atari games already to not bother researching the rarity and price of the games he is selling?

It's not strange for a person to be selling a set of 50 carts where half of them are boxed and 20 of them are rares?

:?: