IGNORED

Crownland Multiplexing

Tezz

label = adress does not work...

try label EQU value... ;)

Thanks Heaven :) hmm that's more like the older assemblers syntax .. I thought that MADS was fully XASM compatible?

Yep, both methods work.. I have a lot of lines like:

M0PF = $D000 ; read only

GPRIOR = 623 ; shadow of PRIOR

That's how I normally write it too but it seems that labeling in this way doesn't work in MADS?

Oh well, I think I had a big brain freeze yesterday! Thanks guys :)

I have been using MADS all day today now that the syntax differences is figured out and it seems very good, I can now start using macros :) I spent most of today (in between my day job :P ) coding which was all successful so I'm pretty happy with that! You could say I was a bit MADS Yesterday :roll:

Edited by Tezz

I have been using MADS all day today now that the syntax differences is figured out and it seems very good, I can now start using macros :) I spent most of today (in between my day job :P ) coding which was all successful so I'm pretty happy with that! You could say I was a bit MADS Yesterday :roll:

So when can we expect some exciting new productions from you? :)

So when can we expect some exciting new productions from you? :)

Very soon now, I'm making good progress :)

I keep meaning to ask (and the reason for this thread) Has anyone got the source for the multiplexing posted by Pr0be? or are we gonna need to disassemble the example posted?

I would like to see some multiplexing sources myself. I have a game project that I am holding and might be continuing work in the future. It could certainly use a better multiplex routine. It is using DLIs to split up the sprite positions that is limited. I could disassemble these things myself but it takes some time. I could also make my own subroutine from scratch.

• 1 month later...

well, I'm making good headway with my projects these past few weeks, I've been working hard and it has been enjoyable rather than work :) I seem to be slowly removing the rust from my coding .. the Christmas and New years holidays are great, I wish I always had this much free time! Anyway...I was wondering if Pr0be has released any sources for the multiplexing? or has anyone invested any time looking into it? I'd really like to get my head into it, to me this is the only method i'm interested in using. Software sprites are not for me, they're too limited in so many ways.

Regards,

Tezz