IGNORED

FS: Atari 2600 Pac Man Eprom

defender

Looking for offers on this. It's a legit original 2600 Atari Loan Cartridge Pac Man Eprom...as you can read from the label. The end label is missing. Not sure what was there but it's not there any longer. Maybe someone can contact Jan Boehm and find out. :roll:

Payment via paypal or Money Order.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

-Jesse Labrocca

btw if you are curious where I got this...it was from my vintage video game store that I closed a few years ago in NYC. Some may remember it, Multimedia 1.0. I have a lot more than this cart too but right now I would like to see what offers I can obtain here.

EDIT: ITEM SOLD

post-5110-1195503598_thumb.jpg

Edited by defender

Does anyone know if $100 is a good price for this to sell?

Probably.

It seems like the pac-man franchise being so large that this would increase this carts value.

Not significantly...the fact that it's a popular title also means that they made many lab loaners.

I am just not sure if $100 is a price I want to sell at.

How much then?

That sounds like something for you and the potential buyer to work out. ;)

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

Well, I have purchased hundreds of protos and for a game like Pac Man and no end label, you are looking at around $80....that's how much I paid for a Ms. Pac Man Eprom and it was in better shape than the one being offered. Moreover, the game is a final release which validates the price more. Now, if the game was a WIP (work in progress), that will command more money and/or if the game was less popular.....there are several million copies of regular Pac Man carts floating around the world. Lastly, the value of Atari 2600 protos have gone down the last few years.