IGNORED

If You Could Be Anyone From Any Game, Who Would It Be?

Ok, heres how to do it: you choose a hero or main character, villian, and "damsel", or "hostage" from any game (they dont have to be from the same game, but they can if you want to) and explain why. Heres mine:

Hero: I woul be Crono from Chrono Trigger (SNES) I would be him because of his stongest solo attack, luminare. It's so cool when he raises his arms up and is surrounded in a dome of lightning and shocks every monster on the screen.

Villan: Alec Trevelan from Goldeneye (N64) he runs the fastest in multiplayer (which is good from out-running an opponent) and his weapon of choice is also pretty cool (D5k Deuche)

damsel, or hostage: I would be Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) because first off, when she throws you the Ocarina of Time, she has to be at least 50 yards away from you, and the Ocarina passes where oyou stand and lands in the pond. That arm could be pretty useful in a football game if you ask me. I would also be her because all six sages combine their powers to her so she can shoot a big ray of light and hurt people.

That's my list so get typin' about who you want to be[/code]

okay let me point something out here, the hero is true, but the rest i just put down because im trying to get this guy some replies...

hero: Fox McKloud because he is the best in super smash brothers, he is so agile and he gets to fly planes all day and listen to annoying jibberish from a frog and a donkey and an eagle (i think)

villan: Ganandorf cuz hes strong and he could whoop captain falcon

hostage: daniel carrington because hes fat

Heres my picks:

Hero:: The dude from DOOM, Hey we all need to go on a killing spree one of these days. That guy kicks ass, literally. Aint nothing better than draggin around a bunch of kick ass weapons and beating the shit out of everyone :twisted:

Villain:: The machine from AMOK, the dude is tyerd of being the hero and saving everyone so he just goes around destroying everything and everyone, hence running AMOK. :twisted:

Hostage:: The dude from Out of this World. Pretty cool to be hostage in a world you have no idea where you are. Fighting to get out. good suff

Hero: Shou Amabane from the Saturn game 'Burning Rangers', he has rocket boots and lasers and everything:)

Villain: Sinistar - scare the crap out of everyone with my big voice:)

Hostage: Princess Daphne from Dragons Lair - If I had charms like that I'd never WANT to go outside:D

Hero: Lestat, from SOTN (PSX, Sat) cause my Mission is to kill dear ol daddy, and we all know we have had a day or two (million in my case)where we were just a lil too pissed at dad. Am I alone her? :D :? ;)

Villian: easily Count Dracula, cause no matter how many times he is killed there is always another game where I get to be the BIG BAD MEANIE. Who doesn't wanna live forever? :twisted: :D :twisted:

Hostage: ME casue I can recall a few good games that Have held me quite hostage. Cheesey I know but I could really think of one, so shot me

I'd like to be the Tarzan dude from Jungle Hunt.

Where else can you swing on vines, swim and kill crocs, able to leap boulders in a single bound, jump over pygmies just to get the girl who's already hot because she's been cooking over the pot.

My 2nd choice would be Mario from the original Donkey Kong game. Another cool idea where you get to vandalize barrels flames and such with the mallet, you get good exercise from jumping and climbing all over the place, you get to rest going up and down elevators, and after all this, you get to have some pie in the factory. Of course the real desert comes after you get the girl. :)

Phil

lets see

hero-michael jackson from moon walker no not really but probably dave from maniac mansion cuz he cared enough about his girl to go and get her what a guy if i were a chick id take him anyday growl...

villain- shinryuu(sp?) from FFV did you ever play that that guy was one tough mother took me like three weeks to beat him

hostage- april oneil from TMNT cuz man she was a babe