IGNORED

Ever heard of the game Cycle Knight?

Heaven/TQA

I recall from an ANTIC mag review, it's a 3/4 isometric game, IIRC it had a parser so you could talk to/converse w/ enemy guards & such. The review also mentioned you could collect/eat/bribe enemies w/...frogs.

EDIT: here it is- sorry there's not more info for you. The review below doesnt mention it, but I know I read you collect frogs for food.

CYCLE KNIGHT

(entertainment software)

Artworx Software

1814 Penfield Road

Penfield, NY 14526

(800) 828-6573—National

(716) 385-6120—New York

$19.95, 48K disk

Far off in a mystic land where the knights ride laser-equipped motorcycles, the brave Sir Robby must rescue his kidnapped queen and several of her loyal subjects. There are plenty of deadly creatures and formidable obstacles to overcome—thank goodness for your weapons. One minute you might go mano-a-mano with the dangerous Black Knight, and the next minute you might have to barter with lords, serfs or guards for equipment or passage (or your life), using a "language" simulator. Cycle Knight features more than 2,000 castle chambers (and you can create your own castles), five skill levels and one-player to four-player operation.

Edited by RJ

ehm... never come across this tilte:

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...VERSION_ID=1470

what kind of game is it?

I may be able to find a manual to scan. Should I add it to my list of things to do? (With apologies to others who have already been waiting for stuff).

Edited by JamesTheOrangeCat

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa, did the board-editing capability really make it into the finished product? I loved to mess around with that game but it was very hard to play since extreme precision was needed and that motorcycle could hit some insane speeds. I may still have my manual, but I don't think it mentioned anything about creating your own castles iirc.

• 4 years later...