IGNORED

WTB: Amiga Power Stick, possibly Sega Arcade Pad.

missyrelm

OOOPS... I meant to put this in the Buying subforum. Is it possible someone can move this for me?

I am trying to buy a few joysticks for my wife to try as she doesn’t like the joysticks for the Atari. We’d really like to try the Amiga Power Stick.

And possibly the Sega Arcade Pad. ---ALREADY BOUGHT

I have no idea what prices are for these.

We don’t need more than 1 of each, as we are just getting them for her.

Also we don’t need them with a box or anything like that as long as they work fine, as we are just trying them out.

Please feel free to check out our feedback on Ebay.

Edited by missyrelm

HEhe, was going to get this from you, but my wife has already read the thread and got the ebay link from your second post and bought them :) Hard to say if they will work for her, but she does have small hands and likes the small wierd Tomy Tutor controls that we have the best so far, but they aren't compatible with anything else but the Tutor/Pyuuta's...

Can't believe that they were right there on Ebay. I've searched Ebay for a while now using the search term "amiga power stick", when it was listed as "Atari Power Stick" :ponder:

That's so cool! PM sent

I have an Amiga Power Stick. I would take $5 plus actual shipping costs so probably around $8 shipped if you are in the US.
Edited by missyrelm

HEhe, was going to get this from you, but my wife has already read the thread and got the ebay link Crazy Climber just posted and bought them :) Hard to say if they will work, but she does have small hands and likes the small wierd Tomy Tutor controls that we have the best so far, but they aren't compatible with anything else but the Tutor/Pyuuta's...

That's so cool! PM sent

I have an Amiga Power Stick. I would take $5 plus actual shipping costs so probably around $8 shipped if you are in the US.

No problem, honestly I have no idea when I would have been able to get to the post office anyways :)

HEhe, was going to get this from you, but my wife has already read the thread and got the ebay link Crazy Climber just posted and bought them :) Hard to say if they will work, but she does have small hands and likes the small wierd Tomy Tutor controls that we have the best so far, but they aren't compatible with anything else but the Tutor/Pyuuta's...

That's so cool! PM sent

No problem, honestly I have no idea when I would have been able to get to the post office anyways :)

Probably best to stay far away from there! I waited in line for over 30 mins today getting ebay stuff out. I guess if you pay the postage online or through paypal you can just drop off, but the lines can be awful this time of year if you have to wait them out. :( I had some customs stuff and express mailings that's just easier for me to pay in the B&Ms.

I was also gonna chime in and say I have an Amiga power stick available if need be, but it looks like he's got it covered.

I personally would like to add a boxed one or set to my collection. I believe these were sold individually as well as in a 2 controller set. If anyone is looking to sell boxed power sticks I'm looking.