IGNORED

WANTED Atari Consoles

Longhorn Engineer

Hello!

I need some Atari consoles so I can further work on my video mods. Hopefully I can get them without to much cost. I will need 1 of the following with hookups. No controllers are necessary though.

2600 Heavy Sixer

2600 4 Switch

2600 Junior

5200 2 port

Ideally I would like them to be in decent shape (no cracked shells) but they must be working! Dirty consoles are fine.

Thanks!

Well, let's see... I have a working 2600 Jr. with a neatly repaired crack in the case (solidly glued from the inside w/ ABS plumbing cement; the crack is mostly under the aluminum strip and hard to see from the outside) and two hardly noticeable chips missing from corners.

Also, a working 2600 bare 4-switch board, and a broken bare 6-switch boardset w/ shielding that I haven't bothered to fix because I don't have a case to put it in. I could fix it for you if you want it. If you're developing circuit mods you don't really need the cases anyway, right? I can provide RF cables, switchboxes and AC adapters if you want them.

Edited by A.J. Franzman