IGNORED

Bubble Bath Babes, time to sell?

311fan

Depends on how "Hardcore" of a NES collector you are really and how often(if any)you play this game.

How important is this EBay purchase you want to make is to you? It is a tough call so think to yourself" Am i going to miss having this game later on"?

This type of thought might help you out at lest it helps me with things like this so no matter what good luck with what ever you do.

Edited by jboypacman

Depends on how "Hardcore" of a NES collector you are really and how often(if any)you play this game.

How important is this EBay purchase you want to make is to you? It is a tough call so think to" yourself am i going to miss having this game later on".

This type of thought might help you out at lest it helps me with things like this so no matter good luck with what ever you do.

thanks so much for your input

not really a hardcore game collector, more of a hardcore console collector. and i really want a famicom.

i understand that you can't use one without the other (console without games), but i prefer the consoles.

i won't really miss it and don't play it, but it is the most valuable in my collection.

you can always get more money, but these games come once in a lifetime.