• release of a completed Space War 2k
    • release of a completed Phase Zero
    • release of a completed Black Ice/White Noise
    • Catbox/ Scatbox rerelease
    • a JagWeb peripheral
    • a Jag VR set-up
    • Jaguar 2 ;)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Im sick at home and curious: what should happen next in the Jag scene? I would personally like ALL of these to happen, as i imagine everyone one of you would as well.However, this is not a choice. :P Pick one as your most desired. Discuss your choice.

Maybe i am wrong. Maybe some of these are already in the making. If so, correct me. I have not heard anything of these happening(yet).

: / ...

I voted for the VR setup as it was one of the enigmatic peripherals that I was most excited for back in the early 90s. Would love to experience Missle Command VR with the hmd.

sure would be cool stuff. sadly, i dont believe that any of todays small corporations that produce jag fanware have the capabilities of making something like the VR helmet a reality. but this topic is about what you would WANT to come out, not what will/will not.

1. Battlesphere wont be released anytime soon.

2. Spacewar 2k cant be completed easilyt without source code. :(

3. Phase Zero soursce code is also missing,little chance of completion,however Jamie Bible might have it. :D

4. BIWN has some source code ,but some is missing.....little chance of completion but it would kich ass! :)

5. without ICD in business its doubtful they would release a catbox and the ScatBox isnt likely anytime soon. :(

6. JagWeb adapter "Cortina",hummm,hehehe..... (prototype fully complete and software is complete too!) :cool:

7. Jag VR , this would be cool and costly,probably not feasible.

8. Jag2,its far more than just an idea. ;)

3. Phase Zero soursce code is also missing,little chance of completion,however Jamie Bible might have it. :D

4. BIWN has some source code ,but some is missing.....little chance of completion but it would kich ass! :)

5. without ICD in business its doubtful they would release a catbox and the ScatBox isnt likely anytime soon. :(

6. JagWeb adapter "Cortina",hummm,hehehe..... (prototype fully complete and software is complete too!) :cool:

and your vote ? lol

and your vote ? lol

i voted for Cortina :cool:

I voted for the release of a finished Space Wars 2000.

It would be nice to see a completed BIWN as well but it is unlikely that either will happen, a re-release of BS might happen but at what price?

Making new Catboxes may be possible, I had concidered this but I can't get the Edge connectors in the UK and none of the US companies I have found that stock them have bothered to reply to my enquiries. I might look at it again once I have concluded my current projects.

JagCF! :) Hopefully we will see it this year. This will also allow several other New releases, that are being held up pending it's arrival - to finally Hit!, the software starved Jaguar Scene! :cool: This could be the best year for the Jaguar yet!

Hey your avatar is pretty funny mimo dude! :D, if not a little insulting. :P However, I have been faced with this problem many times before when trying to access something on the internet and run into "this page cannot be displayed" or "504 error" and others errors & problems. Then I have to try, by a process of elimination to figure out what is causing the non-display of something I want to see.

:)

Edited by ovalbugmann

none of the US companies I have found that stock them have bothered to reply to my enquiries.
I've managed to buy some from Digikey in the USA ; tell me if you need the part numbers. But the shipping to Europe is pretty expensive, so it's only interesting if you're going to buy a batch of them. Edited by Zerosquare

I don't see making a VR to be prohibitivly expensive ?? of course I don't know how the original was made - but with TFT's being so cheap now and I woud guess that the optics wouldn't be that hard or expensive either, and if nentendo can make a wii controller so cheap then the actual movement sensors and ir camera etc will also be cheap.

But back on topic - i'd love to see a simple to use all in one dev program - editor compiler etc that runs under windows or linux.

Buddy was right, but I voted for Battlesphere anyway. Sold mine to help pay bills, and I miss it.

The one thing that I would like to see would have to be more Battlesphere networking.

This game was good alone, but networking was fantastic.

Battlesphere owners could get together for another JagFest, and link several together!

Oh well, I can dream.

:)

DONKEY KONG! :D

oh man how did i forget?!?!?! :roll:

and to answer the question on what JagCF is: http://www.jagcf.org/item.php?iden=jagcf

i didnt add that due to the fact that it appears to be an active project unlike the rest of the poll options. I too would explode if this came out. I had asked about the whereabouts of a jag flashcart when i first came here. This is most defiantly the next best thing! or better!