IGNORED

FS - New Rock Band Xbox 360 Bundle - $130 + Shipping ($20-$25)

Vectorman0

The top tape was cut open so one of the cardboard flaps could be opened to view the contest, but nothing else was touched, and it is still essentially new. I was surprised at how inexpensive Parcel Post shipping was when I got a quote a USPS.com. It looks like the most it will be is about $25 to California, less depending on how close to Massachusetts you are. It will ship in an additional outer box to protect the Rock Band box. PM me with a zip code for an actual quote. Paypal is highly preferred, though USPS MO is also acceptable.

For trades, I would look at 2600 trade lists. I might be interested in some 2600 stuff, especially if it is Activision related.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have lots of feedback on the DP forums, Neo-Geo forums and eBay under the same username.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
The top tape was cut open so one of the cardboard flaps could be opened to view the contest, but nothing else was touched, and it is still essentially new. I was surprised at how inexpensive Parcel Post shipping was when I got a quote a USPS.com. It looks like the most it will be is about $25 to California, less depending on how close to Massachusetts you are. It will ship in an additional outer box to protect the Rock Band box. PM me with a zip code for an actual quote. Paypal is highly preferred, though USPS MO is also acceptable.

For trades, I would look at 2600 trade lists. I might be interested in some 2600 stuff, especially if it is Activision related.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have lots of feedback on the DP forums, Neo-Geo forums and eBay under the same username.

Thanks for looking.

I live in western mass and have lots of Atari 2600/Activision related items i could trade for Rock Band.

If your serious i can take pictures of what i'd offer for trade. By the way, just how many 2600 items are you looking for?

A 2600 console and 20-40games + instructions?

-rick