IGNORED

Items needed for Atari Project...

EricDeLee

Kind of a strange request. However, I am looking for a few different things. I figured some of you might have a couple of these things stashed away.

Looking for another joystick with the atari logo on the stick like the one below (I have one... it came from a Guantlet arcade machine)

post-3390-1201703233.jpg

Also looking for a sticker or small metal plate that they attach to arcade games. Of course I'd like to have the words ATARI... or the atari logo on it. A few examples:

Would love a logo like this:

post-3390-1201703172.jpg

Something like this midway plate is what I'm looking for: Small though... perhaps the size of a credit card.

post-3390-1201703417.jpg

Perhaps there are some NOS parts for the Ataris shown below. Maybe a busted console out there or something... As long as the logo looks good, I'd be willing to take the console shell off of your hands. (That Ireland console looks really nice)

atari_jr.bmp

post-3390-1201703849_thumb.jpg

(That Ireland console looks really nice)

post-3390-1201703857_thumb.jpg

The small metal plate of the 2800 is pretty much what I would like... without the 2800 part though....

post-3390-1201704070_thumb.jpg

Ideally... I need something that stands out against black. A lot like the Vader 2600. Silver on black. If I can't find something suitable... I have a different idea I will try.

post-3390-1201704392_thumb.jpg

Almost forgot about the short rainbow 2600 jr. That would be very ideal. In fact... that is my first choice if anyone here has them available.

And lastly... I need a few Orange arcade pushbuttons.

leaf or microswitch.... either is fine.

Kind of like this....

post-3390-1201705335.jpg

and couple of small buttons as well....

kind of like they used for selecting one player or two player on some old arcade machinces. I have a few cone shaped bezels and buttons somewhere... so I'll use those if I can find them. If not I'm looking for something like the following:

post-3390-1201705787.jpg

Your contribution/help finding these items would be greatly appreciated! I need something to do during these cold Feb nights!

Edited by EricDeLee

How about the silver plate from a pro controller for the logo?

post-11930-1201733092_thumb.jpg

B+C also list these

ACG098 LABEL ALUM ATARI SPOT Hex 2.00 alum.

ACG085 LABEL ALUM LOGO 1/4"x2" 1.00 alum.

ACG084 LABEL ATARI LOGO 3/4" square 1.00 alum.

but no pictures

Edited by mimo

How about the silver plate from a pro controller for the logo?

post-11930-1201733092_thumb.jpg

B+C also list these

ACG098 LABEL ALUM ATARI SPOT Hex 2.00 alum.

ACG085 LABEL ALUM LOGO 1/4"x2" 1.00 alum.

ACG084 LABEL ATARI LOGO 3/4" square 1.00 alum.

but no pictures

That silver plate may work as well.

I wonder what the things on B+C are. I'll have to send them an email. Where did you find that? I can't seem to find it clicking on the atari stuff.

You should try giving Steven Gregory a call @ ArcadeShop Amusements. He might have some of the Atari arcade stuff , and I know he has some of the cone buttons. He can set you up with some of the orange arcade buttons.

He's very reasonable , and I vouch for him.

Doe he answer emails fairl well? I placed an order for a few things.

I think I'm good now for buttons, cone shaped bezels, and T moulding. I hope the orange matches up