IGNORED

Dust Covers

rojd

Does anyone remember the Atari console dust covers back in the early eighties? They weren't too common, but I remember having one back then. Not the big plastic boxes, but similar to the flexible ones many of us had for our VCRs back in the day.

With all of the homebrew games being developed and sold by AtariAge, it would be cool if they started selling dust covers for our game consoles. A nice Atari logo on them. I think they would sell a bunch. I would certainly buy one.

AtariAge?

Best Electronics has started producing some, although no Atari logo on them:

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/7800.htm

Does anyone remember the Atari console dust covers back in the early eighties? They weren't too common, but I remember having one back then. Not the big plastic boxes, but similar to the flexible ones many of us had for our VCRs back in the day.

With all of the homebrew games being developed and sold by AtariAge, it would be cool if they started selling dust covers for our game consoles. A nice Atari logo on them. I think they would sell a bunch. I would certainly buy one.

AtariAge?

You guys are missing the best dust covers anywhere. Check out Deep End Gear. Kelli will make you any cover for any system, and she is willing to do custom covers as well. She did an awesome one for the Atari at the last NWCGE with the pac man maze on the top. Really nice lady too. She can pretty much make you any color you want with whatever logo you want. She sells on ebay primarily, but will do custome orders. Just email her and ask,

Give her a shot. Her stuff is awesome! :D