IGNORED

7800.com

phuzaxeman

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys.

7800.com is my website, I've had it since 2000. It will always be on line so long as I'm alive : ) I haven't had time to update the website in some time, I'm pretty comfortable with most of the information up there in addition to all that Mitch has on his site and all that's here on Atari Age.

When I get around to it (sometime in the next year or so..) the site will be updated with a new look and will have a similar layout to my other website TurboGrafx-16.com The site will always be entirely dedicated towards the historical aspects of the 7800, with a smaller focus on the rest of Atari.

I always welcome new ideas for updates : )

Hope everyone is well!

• 1 month later...

Great. It's a good idea to update just so the community realizes that there is real interest in the 7800 out there, and a lot of potential to boot. All the support can keep sites like yours and atariage.com in business, because there is obviously not a lot of money to be made in keeping it just a hobby. Thanks and keep up a great idea.