IGNORED

gamerthegreek, atari70s, Jason Philis is BACK! :(

Atari Charles

It turns out this Scammer is back on Digital Press yet again!! He responded to my shipping post trying to say I didn't send him the TGPC which the ass never ordered. The idiot originally ripped my off for a Cyplix Conversion cart he ordered but never paid for!!! :x I stupidly trusted his word that the money order was in the mail.

Here is where #UCKO Jason Philis responds to my post:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112083

This rip-off idiot may turn up here, so this is why I am reposting this.

Digital Press seems to have deleted the post about this crook and allow him to rejoin up to rip off more people. This shithead seems to like to respond to my TGPC post saying he never got one, when the idiot never ordered it from me, but ordered and didn't pay for a Cyplix Conversion cart I foolishly sent him based non his word that he sent me a money order.

This conman used he work address to receive packages:

[address removed upon request of original poster]

Here is the post that Digital Press magically deleted:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90692

Luckily Atari Age doesn't magically delete posts:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index...pic=91660&st=0

Here is more of this crooks info:

gamerthegreek

a.k.a: atari70s

a.k.a. Jason Philis

His Work address:

His home address:

His Website:

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/atari/

His Email addresses:

braves1545@aol.com

ATARI2500@YAHOO.COM

Watch out for this jerk. Not only does he not like to pay for things but he also likes to pretend he ordered and paid for things when he didn't, just to make the seller look bad.

Man this guy needs to be banned forever!

Why Digital Press deletes the old post meant to protect people from his non paying scams, I have no idea?

Jason Philis should be banned forever!!!

Edited by Albert

And an resurrected fictional Jason Philis Story:

I guess I am picturing a teenager or someone in their very early 20's living in their parents basement with a big pile of loot: Commmodore 64s, Nintendos, Atari carts, and a bunch of money orders from bad trades and too trusting payers. His mother calls him from upstairs, "Jason, you have another package here."

Jason goes upstairs. Jason's mother continues, "Jason who are these people calling? They say they're from the AA Swat Team and they are trying to locate Atari Contraban."

Jason responds, "Oh, those are the same assholes who kept phoning my work and got me fired!"

"But son, you really shouldn't have packages be delivered at work," said his mom.

Suddenly Jason's father, a used car salesman, comes home. "Jason what's this I hear about you hiding these Vic-20s in the attic at the car lot?"

"Oh, there's just not the room here!" Jason replies.

"Jason I'm sick of hearing your bull$hit! That's it. I don't care if it's winter, you are going to be camping tonight."

"But we don't even have a tent. What am I supposed to sleep in?" Jason asks.

"My son, remember when we saw that documentary on Eskimos," Jason's father asks.

"Uh, yeah!" Jason replies.

"You son, are going to use those ill gotten Commodre 64s and Vic-20s and make an igloo."

"But Dad!"

"I don't want to hear any lip. I let you go to E3 and you got in trouble with a Grames model. Now I am having to pay your child support. You continue with your shady trading practices and I have to endure calls at work from pissed of people who said you never sent what they paid for. Now finally this. Some idiots dressed up in dark blue suits with AA logos came to my work asking questions about you. When I wouldn't answer their questions, they filled my car full of cement and E.T. cartridges. That's why I am late son. I had to borrow a car from work. The other car is a write off. Now get outside!"

"Ok dad. I'll start making the igloo."

"You better start soon, it's getting dark."

The End of Chapter One

Edited by Atari Charles

• 5 months later...
"I don't want to hear any lip. I let you go to E3 and you got in trouble with a Grames model. Now I am having to pay your child support. You continue with your shady trading practices and I have to endure calls at work from pissed of people who said you never sent what they paid for. Now finally this. Some idiots dressed up in dark blue suits with AA logos came to my work asking questions about you. When I wouldn't answer their questions, they filled my car full of cement and E.T. cartridges. That's why I am late son. I had to borrow a car from work. The other car is a write off. Now get outside!"

"Ok dad. I'll start making the igloo."

"You better start soon, it's getting dark."

The End of Chapter One

Nice story. He scored with a Grames model? Surprised he got that far. :D