IGNORED

buying games

iguana

OK, I finally built my new house and I have room to start building an arcade area. but I really have no Idea where to go to buy them. I don't want many, but I want the ones I played as a kid, where do I go, and how much do they run about? I see multi games, but I don't want that kind of thing, I want old ones! Where do you guys get yours from?

OK, I finally built my new house and I have room to start building an arcade area. but I really have no Idea where to go to buy them. I don't want many, but I want the ones I played as a kid, where do I go, and how much do they run about? I see multi games, but I don't want that kind of thing, I want old ones! Where do you guys get yours from?

craigslist.

Where are you located? I can suggest a few great sellers in the country.

C

I am locaded in NE PA in the poconos, SO I am not far from Phili or NYC (within an Hour and a half of Phil and Hour from NYC) THanks for any help

I looked on Ebay but am uneasy about that as I really do not know much about games, and probably could not fix one if it was not working well.

quarterarcade.com is not far away from you. They are the premium level games but you can negotiate on restoration work to get the piece at a reasonable price.

tntamusements.com is also not far for you. There are TONS of games in his warehouse so you will most likely find what you are looking for between the two.

As far as what you don't know, what you do need to know is what matters to you. Do you care if its a bootleg board, original sideart or converted from another game, the width of your doorway, etc. From there, its just selection. Set a budget (nothings fun if you can't afford it) and go shopping. In my opinion, going there always nets better results than a phone call. I am a negotiator (think Shatner in that awful commercial) so I enjoy that aspect of buying. You are not far from Jersey, and there are a few auctions in Pennsauken over the year, too.

Just some ideas. For a first game, I would not ebay. If you go person to person, the seller can show you some tips. Just my .25.

C

As Cassidy Suggested - Quarter Arcade is great. There games are in top condition, they are expensive but I am willing to bet if you go there and pick it up and wave some cash you could get a good deal, especially on Multiple games. Otherwise I have personally bought about 20 or so on Craigs List. If you are patient you will find them cheap! I have got a few for $100 or under that worked perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
I have purchased most of mine off of ebay.

Ebay is dieing out for games lately :(

Craigslist if your in the USA fullout theres some other small auction websites i've seen people pull deals from but nothing to major,

Find lots of Electronic classified ads for your town like craigslist and just keep checking them all.

Quarter arcade was mentioned, :D

you should use this website here to get info maybe few sales don't know always,

Klov << great website.