IGNORED

My Gaming Collection Pictures!

Hello guys and gals,

Here are some pictures of my video game collection. I have alot of Atari systems, and I decided to throw in some pictures of my Neo-Geo collection to show to the Atari age community.

I have many others as well with my large collection.

Enjoy,

Anthony.

Please click on the link below.

MY GAMING COLLECTION

Edited by fdurso224

Hi Guys:

That's just a small load of my Neo-Geo collection. I have plenty more games & systems. Notably the Neo-Geo CD systems (front & top load, plus some CDZ's as well.

I have so much of others (Vectrex, Intellivision, 3DO'S etc.)

I still have a NOS of a NEC Turboduo system (never been used)

& so much more.

Anthony....

Are all those Neo Geo carts AES games? That's pretty impressive!

Hi:

Yes they are & thanks for the cool words. I only purchase 100% authentic Neo-Geo AES games. I certainly stay away from the counterfeit conversion stuff & the Hong Kong bootlegs.

Anthony....

Hmm.... you do indeed have a lot of Atariy systems. Beats my 6 hands down. Ha ha ha! Good snag on the swag, though all your Neo Geo stuff is pretty rad. That is one system that I do not own, and is indeed one that I would love to get me sticky mits on.

Hi:

Thanks for the kind words. I got tired of spending $35-$55 from individuals on ebay & craigslist and felt broke. So I decided to go do some local Bronx flea market & the infamous "Hell's Kitchen Flea Market" in Manhattan, & purchase these consoles (& the extras) as a lot. I feel that I save money & time. now I have like 70 of them. Talk about being at the right place, at the right time!

I have plenty more Atari 2600's that were left out in the pictures.

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

Very nice neo collection. I need a few neo contollers for my CMVS. What do you recommend.

Hello:

The CMVS units work better if you purchase those aftermarket arcade style arcade controllers. The stock neo-geo versions are okay, but I feel that there not to slick in video game competitions. The aftermarket arcade style controllers go for $80-$120 clams. There expensive, but well worth the price. Hope that helps.

Anthony....

Anthony you are a hoot!

:D

Don't ever sell! not Unless you wanna sell to me :P

Hi Jonny:

Hoot,hoot hoot! (-_^)

Sure, thing! The neo's are fun to have. Selling? how about a U.K. Woman for trade? Has to have Strawberry red hair, freckles & full of sunshine! (-_^)

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224