IGNORED

I got my copy of GammaAttack today!

jboypacman

I got mine as well. The game plays very well and is a nice addition to my small other group of homebrews. I like the game for the sheer fact that it represents a decent atari game, and its fast gameplay. This one is going to get some game time!

Thanks to all who made this one possible.

Looks like the Canadians may have to wait a little while longer. No game today :(

It shouldnt be but a day or 2 for yours to get there.

Also an Important reminder even though instructions are with:

You must play it with your Joystick in port 2

I figured I mention that incase some do not know this and think they got a bad copy.

That is one kick-ass label.

It is one of my all time favs :cool:

and anyone that knows me knows I love the artwork of a good label. :)

Great Job Shawn ;)

Enjoy all. :)

That would not surprise me at all Mayhem. Sometimes I swear Canada Post sends it around our vast nation first for a sight-seeing tour before it arrives at its final destination :D I will take you up on that prediction ... let us know when yours arrives .. how about you Germans or other European countries, Australians??

Arrived here in the sunny South East UK today! havent had a chance to play it yet but am looking forward to a quick blast over the weekend...

Good job all round, very pleased i managed to get hold of a copy!!

Canada Post live up to the nickname of "snail mail". I find that small packages sent from the USA take at least two weeks and often three. Some shipments have taken as long as FOUR weeks - and this is for items allegedly sent "air mail"! Maybe they use penguins as couriers....

Arrived here in the sunny South East UK today! havent had a chance to play it yet but am looking forward to a quick blast over the weekend...

Good job all round, very pleased i managed to get hold of a copy!!

Canada Post is slower then because they shipped at the same time and over seas you would think would take a lil longer than Canada so i would assume Canada post is slower.

Its cool though because that means the rest of the UK ones should be arriving shortly as well.

Cheers

PS>

Let us know when yours arrives rheffera , Im curious to see how fast it gets to Austrailia. Thanks