IGNORED

PLEASE LOCK Turbo Grafx Flash Cart

there are rumors of a new widescreen ds coming out. wait until after E3 is over to buy any DS related backup/homebrew units as there may very well be new hardware to contend with.

Nintendo may try to block out the cards that are out now somehow and we all know how quickly a solution to that will come around ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well if we get the discount it would be $109 bucks for the flash cart (EMS shipping is included in the $109 for each cart) and it would be $4.80 for priority mail and a $1.20 for $150 worth of insurance. So the total would be $115 for each correct?? If so I would like to join for sure as I have a tototek I am selling and my 64mb is just to small. I would be willing to part with it if this all goes through for around $75 as it is less than a month old and complete with documentaion as if the flash cart fusses up they offer a 1 year warranty free of charge.

So it is good for that and proves it's age ;) I just couldn't afford $150 by myself since I already had a flash cart but the tototek's are just way to friggin' small but the cheat codes are nice but no more than about 5-6 games :( I wish NEO would get their stuff together as my Evermind flash cart is ok but I would like a USB solution, parraell ports suck.

Besides it is the only current multi-cart ATM. It allows imports, Sega CD saves, and ROM loadng via the cd drive or the parraell port(Also works for 32X games). Those are also alot cheaper in a lot but you must only buy two to get the discount. It is $70 for one cart or $125 for two, or the complete set with the utility disc cables cart etc. is $90 for one and $160 for two and is the best cart out if you ask me!! I'll have to pass on that one though as I already have the complete set with all utilities, cables, etc.... :) Must have for Genny owners if you ask me to try before you buy as ALOT of the Genesis games were bad and a waste of cash to this day!! One of these and a Master system convertor, SMS flash cart and a JVC X'eye is the best gaming combo ever, well next to my PC Engine DUO-RX.

Edited by atreyu187