• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was part of the CV Sunrise group and would have to say that Pixelboy did a great job. He was a pleasure to deal with and my games arrived quickly and as described. I would definetly deal w/Pixelboy again in the future, and actually hope he does a mass buy again. Thanks for doing such a bang up job with that purchase Luc!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Pixelboy has produced many great ColecoVision games and is working on Jewel Panic and an awesome ColecoVison card set now. These games are outstanding additions to my collection and I look forward to Jewel Panic and the ColecoVision card set coming out. Luc "Pixelboy" is also a pleasure to do business with or just to chat with in the forums. Thanks for all you do Luc!!!

Troy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just bought a bunch of coleco games from Luc and every bit of dealing with him was wonderful! Excellent games, outstanding packing, instant shipping, amazing prices and a pleasure to deal with and talk to.

I never hesitate to deal with Luc! I also have purchased almost all his homebrews too and they are also always amazing works of art. He is the homebrewer others should look toward as a standard for how he handles every step of his HB projects.

Thanks again for the great games and all you do in the coleco community!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Buying from Pixelboy is always a pleasure. From the first communication to the reception of the game, you can be sure that everything will be done in a very professional way.

Truly a labor of love, the games are fun and interresting. Highly recommended.

Thanks for all Luc!

• 11 months later...
  • 8 years later...

He wanted to buy a game from me which I only wanted to trade. He was very patient with me while we worked it out and came up with a great solution, even threw in a few extra items I wasn't expecting. 👍👍