Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

PingvinBlueJeans

Excellent person to make any deal with! :)

Very Knowledgeable as well. Knows as much about Atari as anyone I know.

We have had multiple dealings and conversations and it has been my pleasure every step of the way.

A+ ;)

Hi PingvinBlueJeans.

You are a great person to deal with, you have ability to know, and can find it. :D

Thank you very much.

My first dealing with PingvinBlueJeans... Very honest, constant communication, great to deal with! Very knowledgeable concerning video games...

I've been communicating and trading with PBJ for several years, and consider him a Class Act. Even though we haven't met in person, it is easy to think of him as a friend. Trade with confidence!

Great seller! Super fast shipper. The CIB games I bought were exactly as described and super cleanly packed. Many thanks! A+++

PingvinBlueJeans is an excellent trusted seller!! I found his for sale thread by chance on google, and became a member of this forum just to buy something from him. My first experience buying something off a forum from someone I dont know, and everything went 100% perfectly! I bought yesterday, he shipped same day, and I received today in the same excellent condition because it was shipped securely in a box. Extremely fast shipping! This guy is someone you can trust if your new to this forum! Thank you!!

PingvinBlueJeans bought some games from me. Excellent communication and quick payment - very trustworthy! No problems whatsoever.

Great guy, good communication. I bought a game from him. Arrived quickly and was well packaged.