IGNORED

Yoomp Boxes and version 1.1

eru

Finally got mine today. UK customs had opened the package to inspect it so I guess that's why it took so long to arrive. Fantastic package!!! (Guess I'm not going to get much done tonight !)

Edited by spookt

• 4 weeks later...

I am kicking myself for not checking the forums or the yoomp site to catch all of this in time!

Marcin sent me an email as soon as the sale started, but I was too slow (over 15 hours!)

If Yoomp! ever has a second production run, I'm definitely IN.

GREAT JOB on everything guys.

Zaxon: great pic, I am insanely jealous!

Edited by sonick

Finally got mine today. UK customs had opened the package to inspect it so I guess that's why it took so long to arrive. Fantastic package!!! (Guess I'm not going to get much done tonight !)

Errrr.... when do they realize on your side of the channel that Poland is a European Union member and thus also a member of the EU Customs Union? Surely it will be some time after the British tabloids find out about Hitler's death and the fall of the Nazi regime... SCNR.

Thorsten

Errrr.... when do they realize on your side of the channel that Poland is a European Union member and thus also a member of the EU Customs Union? Surely it will be some time after the British tabloids find out about Hitler's death and the fall of the Nazi regime... SCNR.

Thorsten

Hitler died? :D :P

And if anyone wants to make me a serious offer for my un-played limited edition version I am listening

Edited by mimo

Thorsten

Heh, I think he may well be running our Post Office! I'm not too bothered about paying Customs charges, it's the Post Office admin fee which is usually 2 to 3 times more than the VAT or Import Duty which bugs the $%*& out of me. I asked them what it's for and apparently it covers the cost of collecting the customs charges from me and transfering them to Revenue and Customs. Hmm, and making a tidy profit in the process. I once refused delivery of an eBay item because the Post Office charge was more than I paid for the item and delivery from the USA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just discovered this game yesterday. Is it just me or is this one of the best games of all time on any system? Seriously, this is what I like about gaming. It's simple (but a very creative idea), fun, looks fantastic, and has great music. I just can't say enough good about this.

Are there any plans to convert this to the 5200? Is it even a candidate for conversion? I've searched, but not seen it mentioned.

Edited by KevinMos3

I've not been active in the A8 scene for a year or two, so I missed the original sale of this.

Whilst I would love to have a boxed copy of Yoomp, the postage on this is too high for me. Still, it is great to be able to see the magnificent work that has gone into the boxed version.

I'm glad you're again with us!

Never totally left, just not been active although I have watched AA from afar.

You can thank my son for getting me back, he reminded me of a game he used to play where he was a cat that would jump onto a fence and then through windows. Of course, he meant Alley Cat, which prompted me to start playing some other games as well. :)

I've not been active in the A8 scene for a year or two, so I missed the original sale of this.

Whilst I would love to have a boxed copy of Yoomp, the postage on this is too high for me. Still, it is great to be able to see the magnificent work that has gone into the boxed version.

This is my auction. Shipping first class is cheaper. When I set this up, I forgot to offer this. But if you are put off by the priority rate check the shipping details, there is an option for first class mail that's much more affordable.