IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Just a tip to anyone interested in the O2/Videopac multicart, I just went to the main site (mention in the O2 forum) and scrolled down to the bottom to get his contact information. I sent him an email asking if I could order, he responded quickly, I sent PP payment and he put a cart in the mail the next day. All down in less than 24 hours. The site I went to that had his direct email address is: http://home.kpn.nl/rene_g7400/, figure why not get rid of the middle man.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'll update the OP soon hopefully, but I just saw this today on AA:

Coleco ADAM:

• ADAM IDE/CF Interface: A hard drive/Compact Flash interface that you can hook up to the Adam. The accessories kit comes with a 60MB pre-formatted card that contains most colecovision games and a slew of other software. You can read more about it on this AA Thread.

Edited by PsychedelicShaman
  • Like 3

Coleco ADAM:

• ADAM IDE/CF Interface: A hard drive/Compact Flash interface that you can hook up to the Adam. The accessories kit comes with a 60MB pre-formatted card that contains most colecovision games and a slew of other software. You can read more about it on this AA Thread.

great site, fair prices too on Adam parts... I don't have an Adam computer yet, one of the few holes in my collection.... thanks for the tip

Coleco ADAM:

Thank you for posting and the PM. Now I just need more money ;)

Has anyone heard of a Neo-Geo Flash cart being developed. I know about the 130 in ones and the like but they have a bunch of hacked games I don't want. I have been told it would be hard to make one for the Neo-Geo but maybe if someone could use the 130 in one design and modify it. I would not mind if it cost more than the average Flash cart.

I also have quite a few holes in my collection. Please let me know if I can help you fill your holes or if you might be able to help me fill mine.

well, let's see, want list:

1. adam computer setup

2. atari 1200XL

3. arcadia 2001

that's about it I guess, I do have doubles of a lot of things, I have classic computers, consoles and handhelds... this list, if completed would make my collection pretty much complete

what's your list?

well, let's see, want list:

1. adam computer setup

2. atari 1200XL

3. arcadia 2001

that's about it I guess, I do have doubles of a lot of things, I have classic computers, consoles and handhelds... this list, if completed would make my collection pretty much complete

what's your list?

I am still working on a wants list - but have recently developed an interest in Australian and French systems, as well as Japanese systems which seem even harder to obtain - and rather expensive!

This is a mostly complete list of what I have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asr6pNP6_tNsdFh2R3FyeUdhOFBKNF9jNURvVUhRZ2c#gid=0

I don't think this has been posted here yet, but came across this by chance:

Dreamcast Optical Drive Emulator

http://dknute.livejournal.com/

It is still in development, and might never be released but it is worth keeping an eye on.

This is long overdue. Dreamcast was, and still is a great system with great games (I still play SF3, MvsC2, MDK2, etc). I hope this will be available soon!

When is the Famicom/NES EverDrive going to be released?

famicom first / Nes sometime later, ETA approx in a month but nothing set in stone. You can find this stuff and more first hand hanging at the official forums where the developer Krikzz and other people in the know hang.

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?109-Everdrive-Forum

• 2 weeks later...