IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

The Turbo Everdrive couldn't have been released at a better time, as I just bought a TurboExpress! From past experience ordering Everdrives, I should have it in a little over a week. I think I'll use my old Neo cart in the Express and use the Everdrive for my consoles.

Regarding the heat wrap people are suggesting in this thread, it really depends on how much clearance exists once the card's in the slot. Adding anything extra around the PCB could potentially make it a tight fit.

Edit:

Just noticed RetroGate shows 'back ordered' for the TE, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to get it.

Well I am in! I was never too much into the TG-16 but I have two of the consoles and only a couple games so I look forward to playing a LOT more games on it, just ordered a board from StonageGamer and keeping an eye on all the suggestions for a suitable casing, I am not the most technically inclined but I am getting good ideas so far on what I will try thanks to you guys!

For anyone about to start exploring the TG16/PCE catalog for the first time, I highly recommend you make use of the following resources:

http://www.thebrothersduomazov.com/ - Review for every TG16 game released

http://www.youtube.com/user/spida1a - Awesome YouTuber with 63 TG16 game reviews to date and several PCE games too

• Like 1

Both KRIKzz and I have put Turbo EverDrive up on the site (mine is pre-order): http://stoneagegamer..._boardonly.aspx

Looking for Deluxe Edition? We currently do not know if a Deluxe Edition will be possible for this product. If we do make a Deluxe Edition we will offer a Deluxe Edition upgrade kit to customers who purchased their Turbo EverDrive from Stone Age Gamer. The price of the kit will be the difference in price from Board Only to Deluxe Edition.

Glad I checked the thread today, just ordered myself one. By the way, your Discover payment is messed up, it claimed my address was wrong. Odd.

As far as a deluxe edition, maybe encasing it in resin could work (like when you see tables with stuff embedded in them under the clear resin). Probably tricky to do it with the memory card slot though.

Both KRIKzz and I have put Turbo EverDrive up on the site (mine is pre-order): http://stoneagegamer..._boardonly.aspx

Looking for Deluxe Edition? We currently do not know if a Deluxe Edition will be possible for this product. If we do make a Deluxe Edition we will offer a Deluxe Edition upgrade kit to customers who purchased their Turbo EverDrive from Stone Age Gamer. The price of the kit will be the difference in price from Board Only to Deluxe Edition.

Glad I checked the thread today, just ordered myself one. By the way, your Discover payment is messed up, it claimed my address was wrong. Odd.

As far as a deluxe edition, maybe encasing it in resin could work (like when you see tables with stuff embedded in them under the clear resin). Probably tricky to do it with the memory card slot though.

Credit card processing and validation is handled by the credit card processor. If it says your address is wrong then its either a problem with the credit card processor or the issuing bank. Or it was just a one time weird issue with one of them.

Regarding the heat wrap people are suggesting in this thread, it really depends on how much clearance exists once the card's in the slot. Adding anything extra around the PCB could potentially make it a tight fit.

Yes this is biggest issue. I don't think there is much clearance (if any). This is why I will need to get a board and experiment a bit.

Yes this is biggest issue. I don't think there is much clearance (if any). This is why I will need to get a board and experiment a bit.

I'm still thinking the deluxe way of enclosing it will be inserting it in a Duo and closing the flap :D

• Like 2

I'm still thinking the deluxe way of enclosing it will be inserting it in a Duo and closing the flap :D

lol that would be one expensive Deluxe Edition.

Hey Stone Age, what about making a TG/PCE jewel case cover/label, that we could put on a donor case?

Anyone have any idea where would could get jewel cases like the TurboGrafx used? Basically looks like CD jewel case but without spindle to hold CD. I would be willing to do it if I could find something like that.

• Like 1

Hey Stone Age, what about making a TG/PCE jewel case cover/label, that we could put on a donor case?

Anyone have any idea where would could get jewel cases like the TurboGrafx used? Basically looks like CD jewel case but without spindle to hold CD. I would be willing to do it if I could find something like that.

Good timing!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1109120695061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110912069506&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

=D

-Jason

Vinyl sleeves, if you wanted those, are easily obtainable from many places, since they are made for business cards.

The cases you'd probably have to buy small quantities from several people, may not be worth it. I'll ask around though.

My thought is simply to print the end label sticker and the jewel case insert, and let the buyer apply it.

Edited by Greg2600
  • Like 1

Geez, sold out on Turbo Everdrive already? I've had the page open all day hoping to get enough coin together. Had to cover the mortgage first (...and still not quite there).

I got mine from Krizz's site this morning (http://shop.retrogate.com/). It says back ordered, but all that means is that it will ship in 5-7 days, you can still order one. That's what I did with my SD2SNES.

• Like 1

Turbo EverDrive has currently only been tested with the standard PCEngine CoreGrafX II and TurboGrafx-16. USB version of cart will not fit in SuperGrafx

Now I am going to guess the answer is no but just to confirm (and help me decide if I should ever bother) if one is lucky enough to have a SuperGrafx will this load and play those few specific SuperGrafx titles? THANKS. If not no biggy, I have pre-ordered already from you and look forward to using on one of my TG-16's!

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Turbo EverDrive has currently only been tested with the standard PCEngine CoreGrafX II and TurboGrafx-16. USB version of cart will not fit in SuperGrafx

Now I am going to guess the answer is no but just to confirm (and help me decide if I should ever bother) if one is lucky enough to have a SuperGrafx will this load and play those few specific SuperGrafx titles? THANKS. If not no biggy, I have pre-ordered already from you and look forward to using on one of my TG-16's!

I'll try it when I get mine.

If it doesn't work, I have all the SuperGrafx titles anyway. :)

I'll try it when I get mine.

If it doesn't work, I have all the SuperGrafx titles anyway. :)

That's the thing... most Super Grafx owners do... it wasn't like there were allot. It's just a sexy Turbo Grafx to play your Flash cart on... but a duo is too. Now I wish I had a DUO-R but this inexpensive Japanese standard black duo I've got is all I really need. I paid $61 shipped for it because the door sensor was shot. I bridged it (thinks it's closed all the time) and it works like a charm. Maybe I'll dye it (yeah, me? diet? :lol: )

I could be wrong, but I thought I read on the Assembler boards that the answer was yes, it will do SuperGrafx titles since they're pretty much the same as regular TG-16 games. I'd ask over there just to be sure though.

I just hope that this works in my RGB modded Duo. It should, but you never know.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read on the Assembler boards that the answer was yes, it will do SuperGrafx titles since they're pretty much the same as regular TG-16 games. I'd ask over there just to be sure though.

I just hope that this works in my RGB modded Duo. It should, but you never know.

First place I looked but could not find with all the searching and reading I did....I mean the point is pretty much moot for me as I don't see myself paying what a SuperGraphixs typicaly goes for. I have 2 TG16 (one is AV modded!) I might pick up a PC Engine CORE as I just like the look of them. For those few SuperGraphics specific titles I could always just emulate, I am just always curious.....

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer