Jump to content
PsychedelicShaman

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Recommended Posts

A Raspberry Pi isn't really a flash cart or multicart so that's why it's not listed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ApolloBoy said:

A Raspberry Pi isn't really a flash cart or multicart so that's why it's not listed.

That is all relative...

 

If you consider that for example I can use one (need one actualy) to use with the pi1541 for the commodore 64, it kinda is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, walterg74 said:

That is all relative...

 

If you consider that for example I can use one (need one actualy) to use with the pi1541 for the commodore 64, it kinda is...

Nope. It may be needed for use with your pi1541 but it is definitely not a flashcard in and of itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

Nope. It may be needed for use with your pi1541 but it is definitely not a flashcard in and of itself. 

Neither is any individual part of a "real" flashscart...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Neither is any individual part of a "real" flashscart...

OK, I know your type, you've made up your mind and I've no desire to attempt to change it, I disagree and you have your opinion going back and forth endless achieves nothing. Going on for the next 5 pages wont change either of our minds and I prefer not to derail this topic further. BUT IT'S NOT A FLASH CARD. Good day. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

OK, I know your type, you've made up your mind and I've no desire to attempt to change it, I disagree and you have your opinion going back and forth endless achieves nothing. Going on for the next 5 pages wont change either of our minds and I prefer not to derail this topic further. BUT IT'S NOT A FLASH CARD. Good day. 🤣

Yep. That's *your* opinion...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether the JammaPi is a flash or multi-cart, this thread is for consoles not arcades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

Whether the JammaPi is a flash or multi-cart, this thread is for consoles not arcades.

LOL, really..? How on earth would you come to that conclusion, considering the title of the thread is "ALL SYSTEMS", and post #2 lists available solutions for home computers..?

 

 

Edited by walterg74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teame said:

...the ULTIMATE MULTICART for the Tomy Tutor/Pyuuta:

 

20200924_133641.jpg

 

https://team-europe.blogspot.com/2020/09/tomy-tutorpyuuta-ultimate-multicart.html

Neat. I recently got the first version that's in two parts. I don't see much of a reason to upgrade to this until more software is added, but it's great that it's been consolidated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Neat. I recently got the first version that's in two parts. I don't see much of a reason to upgrade to this until more software is added, but it's great that it's been consolidated.

That's true! It makes currently no sense to buy this upgraded version, if you already have the first versions at home.

So far the only main difference is that it combines all three parts (8kb/16kb cart + 32kb cart + adapter) in one single cartridge.

 

Btw. i will still have the other carts available too...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...