PsychedelicShaman

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

A Raspberry Pi isn't really a flash cart or multicart so that's why it's not listed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ApolloBoy said:

A Raspberry Pi isn't really a flash cart or multicart so that's why it's not listed.

That is all relative...

If you consider that for example I can use one (need one actualy) to use with the pi1541 for the commodore 64, it kinda is...

1 hour ago, walterg74 said:

That is all relative...

If you consider that for example I can use one (need one actualy) to use with the pi1541 for the commodore 64, it kinda is...

Nope. It may be needed for use with your pi1541 but it is definitely not a flashcard in and of itself. 

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

Nope. It may be needed for use with your pi1541 but it is definitely not a flashcard in and of itself. 

Neither is any individual part of a "real" flashscart...

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Neither is any individual part of a "real" flashscart...

OK, I know your type, you've made up your mind and I've no desire to attempt to change it, I disagree and you have your opinion going back and forth endless achieves nothing. Going on for the next 5 pages wont change either of our minds and I prefer not to derail this topic further. BUT IT'S NOT A FLASH CARD. Good day. 🤣

1 minute ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

OK, I know your type, you've made up your mind and I've no desire to attempt to change it, I disagree and you have your opinion going back and forth endless achieves nothing. Going on for the next 5 pages wont change either of our minds and I prefer not to derail this topic further. BUT IT'S NOT A FLASH CARD. Good day. 🤣

Yep. That's *your* opinion...

• Haha 1

Whether the JammaPi is a flash or multi-cart, this thread is for consoles not arcades.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

Whether the JammaPi is a flash or multi-cart, this thread is for consoles not arcades.

LOL, really..? How on earth would you come to that conclusion, considering the title of the thread is "ALL SYSTEMS", and post #2 lists available solutions for home computers..?

Edited by walterg74

1 hour ago, teame said:

...the ULTIMATE MULTICART for the Tomy Tutor/Pyuuta:

20200924_133641.jpg

https://team-europe.blogspot.com/2020/09/tomy-tutorpyuuta-ultimate-multicart.html

Neat. I recently got the first version that's in two parts. I don't see much of a reason to upgrade to this until more software is added, but it's great that it's been consolidated.

1 hour ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Neat. I recently got the first version that's in two parts. I don't see much of a reason to upgrade to this until more software is added, but it's great that it's been consolidated.

That's true! It makes currently no sense to buy this upgraded version, if you already have the first versions at home.

So far the only main difference is that it combines all three parts (8kb/16kb cart + 32kb cart + adapter) in one single cartridge.

Btw. i will still have the other carts available too...