IGNORED

Ultra RARE Nintendo Item! Upside down Error e-Reader Tennis Pack? RARE?

crazytoy

Hello everybody,

I just want to know what might be the possible price for this error pack. I check everywhere and it seems nobody ever has seen anything like this. Maybe the only one in existence? Please help me out. Thank you. It has never been opened and is factory sealed. No sign at all of being tamper. Just has self wear ceases with some fold and ceases on the package. Please let me know.

post-20391-1215361069_thumb.jpg

post-20391-1215361112_thumb.jpg

Hello everybody,

I just want to know what might be the possible price for this error pack. I check everywhere and it seems nobody ever has seen anything like this. Maybe the only one in existence? Please help me out. Thank you. It has never been opened and is factory sealed. No sign at all of being tamper. Just has self wear ceases with some fold and ceases on the package. Please let me know.

It is only one pack. I uploaded it twice by accident. Please help out.

Ultra Rare - Yeah, probably

Ultra valuable - No

People seem to think things like this are worth money, I think it is because of mis print coins and baseball cards, etc.. All of a sudded people think any little error in any item makes something the next thousand dollar rare collectible. Sorry man, just an upside down e reader pack, probably worth a few bucks :)

Ultra valuable - No

People seem to think things like this are worth money, I think it is because of mis print coins and baseball cards, etc.. All of a sudded people think any little error in any item makes something the next thousand dollar rare collectible. Sorry man, just an upside down e reader pack, probably worth a few bucks :)

errors on coins are worth hundreds and thousands of dollars. This E-reader is worth more than you think.

Not worth much, I actually have a few other of the e-reader games like that. Found for 10 cent at K-mart. Probably not even that rare. Now if you had cards that were a misprint that would be a different story, but this is just a packaging error.

Ultra valuable - No

errors on coins are worth hundreds and thousands of dollars. This E-reader is worth more than you think.

If you know, what it is worth, Why ask here :?

This E-reader is worth more than you think.

:ponder:

Be sure to post a link if you decide to put this on ebay or perhaps another auction site.

Tell ya what, start it low and I'll place the first bid for you.

:cool:

by low, I mean less than 99 cents with less than $2 shipping.

Cool find but I don't think it's worth as much as you're hoping it is, I really don't mean that rude though. Really, if you sell, post a link so we can watch it!

Are you high?

Come on guys stop trying to take advantage of a newbie.They are saying its not worth much so they can buy it cheap from you.IMO it is worth about $ 1,000,000,000 pesos :D

The sideways variation is way more rare.

mwoehaha.... thanks for the laugh ;)

but seriously now: don't make fun of a collector friend! The least you could do is point in the right direction!

Why haven't you told about Dave Elliot?

http://www.dcell.com/hwerrpak.htm

Are you high?

Come on guys stop trying to take advantage of a newbie.They are saying its not worth much so they can buy it cheap from you.IMO it is worth about $ 1,000,000,000 pesos :D

The sideways variation is way more rare.

mwoehaha.... thanks for the laugh ;)

but seriously now: don't make fun of a collector friend! The least you could do is point in the right direction!

Why haven't you told about Dave Elliot?

http://www.dcell.com/hwerrpak.htm

I was being fairly serious....if it gets posted for sale, I would actually bid on it because I like weird stuff like that.

However, I was also serious that for me to start the bidding, the auction would have to start low.

I think it's pretty neat but can't be compared to mistruck coins, upside-down stamps and all those things that people pay insane amounts of money for. :)

errors on coins are worth hundreds and thousands of dollars.

Very true, but this is no coin. The manufacturing processes for coins E-reader cards are quite a bit different believe it or not. Coin collecting and videogame collecting are also very different. An error coin is a very bad analogy here. A better analogy would be if you bought a coin and the person who sent it to you accidentally packed it upside down, since that is exactly what happened here.

This E-reader is worth more than you think.

You may be right, but I KNOW it is worth less than you think.

I'm not saying it's worth a lot (or not), I have no idea, but if you want to know what it's worth without selling it, for a couple bucks you can put it on eBay for some crazy high price with best offer enabled and see what kind of offers you get.

Some will be offensive lowball offers, and some might surprise you. After you decline them all, you can figure the highest offer you got was on the low side of what it might actually fetch at auction.

If you don't get any realistic offers, you picked too high a price for the Buy It Now, and the potential buyers were too offended to bother you with an offer.

In case anyone thinks this plan is unethical, eBay got their listing fee, and offer makers might just have their offer taken up on if it's enough. It's certainly better than pretending to run a regular auction with the intent of canceling it just before it ends!

It is worth whatever an unopened pack of tennis e-reader is worth, no more, no less.

I work in a production facility. Machines goof up, operators goof off. Stuff goes out all the time upside down, backwards, etc. Most of it gets past the quality control and goes to the customer and usually no complaints will come back unless the product is damaged or drfective.

This is a packaging error, nothing more and should not be compared to mis-struck coins, reversed stamps or error baseball cards!

Let me correct my first statement, to some it might be worth slightly more because of its being different. As stated above, some like oddballs and would pay extra just for the novelty, but it is not worth a mint.

IMO, if someone offered more than $5 for it, you should probably take it.

Ultra valuable - No

I am pretty sure you are just messing with us but I'll answer just for fun. I would be amazed if you got more then 10 bucks for this. Don't beleive me, just throw it on Ebay with a reserve or a high price (with best offer) as suggested by LC a few posts ago, good luck ;)

Ultra valuable - No

I am pretty sure you are just messing with us but I'll answer just for fun. I would be amazed if you got more then 10 bucks for this. Don't beleive me, just throw it on Ebay with a reserve or a high price (with best offer) as suggested by LC a few posts ago, good luck ;)

Hey dont be suprised,its all in the wording.I have seen some amazing sales because the seller has worded the auction so that it is really tempting.

Let me correct my first statement, to some it might be worth slightly more because of its being different. As stated above, some like oddballs and would pay extra just for the novelty, but it is not worth a mint.

thank you for everybodys input.

thank you for everybodys input.

I'll it take upon myself to say "you're welcome" for everyone but what's the verdict here? Are you going to attempt a sale? Is this a keeper for your personal collection?

WE NEED CLOSURE!! :lol:

I have this ULTRA ultra rare variant: the cards are in correctly but the package was put on upsidedown! :o This error against the honor of Nintendo prompted the company to stop the corporate-sponsored "free sake" lunches.

post-5874-1215534556.jpg

Bidding starts at 1 million dollars!

post-5874-1215534699.jpg