IGNORED

Spreading the love! Free game (with a catch) !

Red 5

I'd like the Ghose Manor if possible.

I will put up a Activision Bridge (with box / no manual) and a loose Sears Space Invaders Picture Label combo package.

PS: Thanks to everyone who has kept this going. I think it's very cool. :cool:

(edit: thought I have ESB in Box, but I can't find it. If / When I do I will put that up as well.)

Edited by therealred5

Ghost Manor's gone.

Next up...

It looks like a Ms. Pac-Man...

Those lips... those eyes... that perfectly round figure...

And yet...

If you plug it in you'll find that it's actually a Jr. Pac-Man.

Now don't you feel gross?

Got this out of a lot today -- it's a 1987 Atari Corp. label with a lot of what looks like sticker residue on it. Perhaps a pasteover? Anyone ever seen anything like this? And more importantly, anyone want it?

post-10225-1216433566_thumb.jpg

Ok, finally got a chance to give my extras box a once over. Not much in the way of atari goodies, but did drag out a few other misc things that I can part with. Up for grabs is:

1- madcatz genesis 3 button controller with turbo and auto, I usually use my genesis controllers for atari

2- NES satellite, worked when I got it. Might need to clean the battery terminals on it

3 Star wars space shooter millenium falcon- new in box as far as I can tell- same as this one except still in the box, I assume everything is in there: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Star-Wars-Spac...p3286.m14.l1318

I'll take Katamari Damaci if still available,

will add loose Rocket Knight Adventure for the Genesis, and a complete Air Force Delta for the DC

I also have Star wars arcade 32X boxed, and Myst, complete, for the Saturn.....

LMK if anyone wants any of them!!!!

Edited by RickHarrisMaine

I'll take Katamari Damaci if still available,

will add loose Rocket Knight Adventure for the Genesis, and a complete Air Force Delta for the DC

I also have Star wars arcade 32X boxed, and Myst, complete, for the Saturn.....

LMK if anyone wants any of them!!!!

Its all yours rick, just shoot me your info.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll pipe up for the Intellivision folks!

I have an Intellivision system I'd be more than happy to ship out to someone if they just want to pay the shipping. I don't have the cables for it (just the power cord). If anyone wants it free, let me know! :)

It looks like a Ms. Pac-Man...

Those lips... those eyes... that perfectly round figure...

And yet...

If you plug it in you'll find that it's actually a Jr. Pac-Man.

Now don't you feel gross?

Got this out of a lot today -- it's a 1987 Atari Corp. label with a lot of what looks like sticker residue on it. Perhaps a pasteover? Anyone ever seen anything like this? And more importantly, anyone want it?

I have a couple Ms Pacman 2600 NIB. I do not know the label variation. First 2 people that PM me will get it. I will calculate shipping in padded envelope or find a box if you want to preserve the retail box.

That was quick! The Intellivision system is gone :)

Very nice of you. Items that cost a bit to ship like this should be picked up by the receiver shipping wise but the reciever should still post an item to give to someone. The whole idea of this thread is to keep it growing and for the person that wants something, to reload a "gift" for someone else to have. I hope you didnt give it to a reseller and this thread should be reseller free which is why all items in this thread that are taken by someone, should be acknowleged whom it is doing the taking and what they are putting up in return. It doesnt have to be a system, but a game would be nice where they pay to ship it out too like Steves original concept. This doesn't work if there isnt give with the take. Shipping for Heavy stuff should be receiver paid for though. Nice gift. What could you use? Maybe I have something for you? You should get something back for such a nice item. Maybe I have a game or 2 you need? LMK

BTW, I will be posting something later this week to share for anyone who wants it. Cheers :)

Edited by Phantom

That was quick! The Intellivision system is gone :)

Very nice of you. Items that cost a bit to ship like this should be picked up by the receiver shipping wise but the reciever should still post an item to give to someone. The whole idea of this thread is to keep it growing and for the person that wants something, to reload a "gift" for someone else to have. I hope you didnt give it to a reseller and this thread should be reseller free which is why all items in this thread that are taken by someone, should be acknowleged whom it is doing the taking and what they are putting up in return. It doesnt have to be a system, but a game would be nice where they pay to ship it out too like Steves original concept. This doesn't work if there isnt give with the take. Shipping for Heavy stuff should be receiver paid for though. Nice gift. What could you use? Maybe I have something for you? You should get something back for such a nice item. Maybe I have a game or 2 you need? LMK

BTW, I will be posting something later this week to share for anyone who wants it. Cheers :)

Actually the person who is getting it posted right below me so the string is intact :)

Anyone interested in a Music Machine LP?

I picked one up in a big record lot I bought over the weekend. It's in better shape than I usually find it, which isn't saying much (children's records are hard to find except beat-to-crap) -- it's a low-end VG+. The jacket is a much stronger VG+ and the comic book is firmly attached and in very nice shape.

Anyway, it's free for the taking, so PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...
Still up for grabs is the mystery Colecovision game....

A thread like this should last MUCH longer than a month!

I haven't seen anything I can use as a Colecovision guy, but have plenty of stuff hanging around the basement. :)

In an effort to bump the thread, I'll toss up a CIB Donkey Kong Jr in pretty good shape. Box has some minor denting on the front, but no crushing on the sides yet. Label on cart is slightly bubbled from age it looks like.

The trick here is you gotta offer something someone else claims! I'll pick up shipping costs, but not shipping until the taker has an item claimed further down in the thread. (Hoping to help liven the thread up, and keep it from becoming a useless junk thread.)

Have a great day!

Murph

In an effort to bump the thread, I'll toss up a CIB Donkey Kong Jr in pretty good shape. Box has some minor denting on the front, but no crushing on the sides yet. Label on cart is slightly bubbled from age it looks like.

Is that the Coleco or Atari release?

Colecovision-- sorry bout that. :)

(stock image attached, borrowed from Tradengames.com just to show what is here. Hope that's OK Jason-- my camera is being borrowed right now. :)

Murph

post-10625-1221291559.jpg