IGNORED

Spreading the love! Free game (with a catch) !

Red 5

Still up for grabs is the mystery Colecovision game....

A thread like this should last MUCH longer than a month!

I haven't seen anything I can use as a Colecovision guy, but have plenty of stuff hanging around the basement. :)

In an effort to bump the thread, I'll toss up a CIB Donkey Kong Jr in pretty good shape. Box has some minor denting on the front, but no crushing on the sides yet. Label on cart is slightly bubbled from age it looks like.

The trick here is you gotta offer something someone else claims! I'll pick up shipping costs, but not shipping until the taker has an item claimed further down in the thread. (Hoping to help liven the thread up, and keep it from becoming a useless junk thread.)

Have a great day!

Murph

I too can't believe others did not follow through with the idea to keep this moving. :|

If you take something, you are supposed to offer something up that you don't need any longer.

Whether it a double or something for you just dont use or collect for anymore.

And if you got something and didnt follow through, these members should be pointed out as tat is not Kosher. I never took from this post but I did contribute a gift to someone and I am going to try to revive this one more time with 2 items. Deal is I pay to ship them to you and when you offer something, unless it is expensive to ship for some reason, then you, the offerer, pays to ship your gift as well and so on and so on.

I want nothing in return but this thread should continue forever this way. Not die a few months into it!

If you take either item offered here I will be watching to see if you inturn do your good deed and if not, I will post about it. So dont take a freebie unless you are going to share the kindness. Thanks

Here is what I have to offer:

1) Dreamcast NFL2K complete.

2) Touchdown Football 7800 NIB but the bottom of the box is crushed. Im quite sure the game will work and if you want me to open it and test it, I will but Im not until the person that wants it asks incase they want it sealed.

*Also, I will add any 2600 game doubles to either gift here that I have that will be less than a pound total to ship so if you are looking for some common games, let me know and I will see what I have for you. I'd say probably 2 maybe 3 2600 games can go with either of these packages but if you take these, make sure you offer similar in return to someone else and list it in this thread for all to have a chance at and let's keep this thing goin this time. Cheers :)

I've claimed the Touchdown Football, thanks Phantom! :D

I'd like to, in turn, offer up 3 CIB Genesis games, shipped at my cost to the first person who wants them. That person will in turn offer up something free to another user, etc, etc, etc. Its a really nice thread here. Lets keep it going.

The Genesis games are:

Columns (Sega Classic)

Dynamite Headdy

Ballz (no instructions so not completely CIB)

:thumbsup:

Edited by AtariLeaf

If you take something, you are supposed to offer something up that you don't need any longer.

Did anyone take that DKjr? Maybe nobody wanted it.

Nope-- still sitting here in all it's lonesome glory. :roll:

Did anyone take that DKjr? Maybe nobody wanted it.

Good point but there were many others that gave and this thread just died suddenly so apparently someone didnt contribute as they were supposed to. Thats all, no biggie, here's to a fresh start. :)

A noble sentiment, but offer stuff people want or the thread will die again. :)

If I see anything I want come up I'd be happy to keep it going.

Good point. If no one wants those Genesis games I'll have to come up with something else. I don't know much about Genesis aside from Columns so I hope those are good games.

Here is to hoping that donkey kong jr show up at my house free of charge.

i have 007 goldeneye for the nintendo 64 free to a good home.

cart only

i will pay the shipping in the us

first pm gets it

but remember you have to pay shipping for the next guy / gal

and the free item must be posted before i ship

thanks

first post btw

cart only

first pm gets it

thanks

first post btw

Claim this, and he gets the DKJ for the CV! :)

cart only

first pm gets it

thanks

first post btw

I guess I didn't understand. I send a PM. I have posted free stuff in it's own post (because I'm posting lots of freebies)

AX

cart only

first pm gets it

thanks

first post btw

I guess I didn't understand. I send a PM. I have posted free stuff in it's own post (because I'm posting lots of freebies)

AX

Ax buddy, we arent talking about you LOL! Chill baby Chill :cool: It's all good ;)

Glad to see this thread got revived!

I've got two 2600 goodies to offer and these are totally free -- you pay nothing, not even s&h -- but you gotta post another freebie first. The only extra condition is I won't send'em both to the same person.

#1: Tutankham -- fairly large crack in the open end along the top.

#2: Mogul Maniac -- missing a chunk of the case along the side near the handle. -- TAKEN

I just tested them both and they work fine.

Edited by Captain Beard

Glad to see this thread got revived!

I've got two 2600 goodies to offer and these are totally free -- you pay nothing, not even s&h -- but you gotta post another freebie first. The only extra condition is I won't send'em both to the same person.

#1: Tutankham -- fairly large crack in the open end along the top.

#2: Mogul Maniac -- missing a chunk of the case along the side near the handle.

I just tested them both and they work fine.

Captain Beard,

I would love the mogul maniac(and shipping to be would be as cheap as shipping comes.) I'll post a nice copy of Spiderman with some wear along edge.

Captain Beard,

I would love the mogul maniac(and shipping to be would be as cheap as shipping comes.) I'll post a nice copy of Spiderman with some wear along edge.

If that's a 2600 Spider-Man I would like that. :)

I have an extra copy of Thunder Castle cart only for the Intellivision(thanks to Dryfter!) that I can throw in the ring. Just remember the spirit of the thread and put something of your own up if you want this. Keep this thread going! This is great. :)

Captain Beard,

I have an extra copy of Thunder Castle cart only for the Intellivision(thanks to Dryfter!) that I can throw in the ring. Just remember the spirit of the thread and put something of your own up if you want this. Keep this thread going! This is great. :)

Thunder Castle is a damn good game, makes me want to buy an Intellivision again just to play it, someone should snatch this one :)

Captain Beard,

Yes, Spiderman is for the 2600. So, just send me your info.

Yes, Spiderman is for the 2600. So, just send me your info.

Awesome! PM sent and re-quoted my contribution to the thread. :)

EDIT: Claimed!

Edited by ClassicGMR

I'll claim Thunder Castle and offer up an N64 Indiana Jones with an ugly Blockbuster sticker on it. If I'm not mistaken, the game was a Blockbuster exclusive?

i would love it

TAKEN my last offer fell through

TAKEN so once again i offer 007 goldeneye for the n64

TAKEN i will cover the shipping so it is absolutely free

TAKEN i just ask you pick up the postage for the next guy

Edited by theknod