IGNORED

what songs do you want to play in rock band 2?

dark 666

Someone told me to listen to Deathlok once. I didn't care for them.

I wish they could just make it a little easier to make custom songs. There's so much crap out there I wouldn't want. I don't want a whole thing of Aerosmith on Guitarhero. I am interested mostly in punk, metal, hardcore, and local bands such as my friends.

Edited by yuppicide

• 1 month later...

I know this thread hasn't had any posts in a while, but....

I'd like to see a lot more classic rock. I mean I appreciate that there's plenty of younger people playing the game, but they sometimes like old music. I'm 21 and almost everything I listen to is from before 1980. Also, my mom plays Guitar Hero and she's not exactly a video game fan so this game appeals to older people, too.

I'd like to see a lot more classic rock. I mean I appreciate that there's plenty of younger people playing the game, but they sometimes like old music. I'm 21 and almost everything I listen to is from before 1980. Also, my mom plays Guitar Hero and she's not exactly a video game fan so this game appeals to older people, too.

Hell yeah! Amen to that!

Hell yeah! Amen to that!

All right! There's at least 2 of us!

Where's the Eric Clapton? Guitar Hero gave us a Cream song but that's it! I forgot what's on the next one, but we need more Allman Brothers and stuff like that, too. And then there's the Doors. Surely Light My Fire would work (but for the love of god, don't go with the short version!)

Edited by catbox_9

I'm excited that Aqualung is going to be on there, along with some Bad Company, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Kansas, etc.

I'm not sure why they keep skipping over Clapton. I kind of wish they'd put some songs on there from Boston's 2nd album, along with some Ted Nugent and Queen.

Classic Rock is the best. :)

• 3 weeks later...

More Zeppelin, Boston, Queen, Van Hallen and Van Hagar, classic blacksabbath, and more classic Metallica.

Would also love some more modern Rock/metal too, like KorN, System of a down, Godsmack, Tenacious D.

Would like to see how they would do Rammstein.