IGNORED

Having a clearout

Pengwin

I'm sad to say that I am selling off all my retro computers. I just don't have the room for them, and I could do with the money.

Therefore, I plan to list ALL my Atari stuff on eBay by the end of next week, however, if you would like to make me a sensible offer on anything that is on my website, I would be willing to sell directly to AtariAge members.

One disclaimer though, I do not have time to test anything. If you decide to make an offer, I will let you know the condition of the item(s) to the best of my knowledge.

To see what Atari items I have, please visit: http://www.krazypengwin.co.uk/atari.php

Mark

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Out of curiosity, are you not even going to keep any of your retro stuff which is most important to you?

Nah, it's all going to go. Even my prized copy of Kyan Pascal and my Atari User collection.

Well, I'll still be using Atari800MacX to get my fix of certain titles (Yoomp!), but I don't have the room to set up my 800XL and rather than let everything sit in the loft, I'd rather it went to a good home where it can be appreciated.

Well, I'll still be using Atari800MacX to get my fix of certain titles (Yoomp!), but I don't have the room to set up my 800XL and rather than let everything sit in the loft, I'd rather it went to a good home where it can be appreciated.

I understand... I am using the Atari800MacX too... it will have to suffice for now. :)

I was hoping to snag a floppy drive from you but I didn't see one listed or did I miss something ??

If you search around my web site, everything associated with retro computers is up for sale, hardware, software, books and magazines.

and if you were in the US I would snag all the magazines :(

And on that - what's a sensible offer for the magazines? Not being smart - I truly don't know how many there is in the whole lot?

Just to clarify, there are 43 magazines which was the entire run. A couple have had their order forms cut out and 2 or 3 have some loose pages, but all the pages are still there. Volumes 1 and 2 are also in official Atari User binders.

For the record, I still plan to take part in the Atari scene, but it will strictly be an emulated capacity, so I will still be popping up here once in a while.

Well its good to know you'll still be around.

PM sent re the magazines.

Hi Pengwin, I am sorry to hear that you will have to sell all your precious software and hardwarre stuff. I hope you will still come to this forum. Will your site remain as it is?

I'll still be around the forum. Although I may be selling my h/w and s/w, I will still have emulation ;)

My site may undergo yet another change. I have some other projects that I will be concentrating on in the near future and I will be posting stuff about them on my site.

The chat room will be staying, but the retro stuff will probably be going at some point.