IGNORED

How important are boxes to you?

Darran@Retro Gamer

A man after my own heart ;)

One of my favourite Lynx games was Klax. It's selling on EBay at the moment, boxed with instructions for £10

Perfectly acceptable, but I instead picked up just the cart with ninja gaiden, todds adventure in slimeworld, toki, blue lightning, gates of zendecon (all carts only) for £21 pounds. Which I think is a far better deal...

I suppose boxes are only any real worth if you're planning to sell on again...

My ultimate goal (for Lynx as well as other systems) is to have the manuals to go with the games. To me, having the box is a nice little bonus but I don't ever see myself actively pursuing them. What boxes I do have are carefully unfolded and stowed in a box so I never see them anyway.

very. i hate games without boxes, and in my complete Lynx collection i am only missing a box for Block Out, which is very annoying.

Same here.I've accepted some things in my HUGE collection (Lynx and every other thing) without a box or Docs,usually it is unavoidable OR it never had it (certain protos/lab copies and etc.).If it has the box and all I'm THRILLED.If not,I'm a little disappointed.It depends on 'what it is' and '$'

doesnt bother me in the least if it has a box or not ,i buy for the game itself ,altho saying that id say 75% of my games do have boxes :)

i must be 1 of the few ppl that totally hate those poster manuals ,i much prefer the boring little booklets.