IGNORED

Atari Box Protectors for sale IN STOCK! PICS!

justabum

This seller is awesome.

To hijack and give him some bumpage, I am considering custom ordering some other box sizes on my own. I am not going to order 2600 box sizes, I'm talking about slightly larger boxes for other random games, but in particular I have Intellivision in mind.

The minimum orders are very high, I would need to sell off thousands of these things just to get a few hundred for my collection. I doubt I could offer prices as low as this seller, he does an amazing job keeping the prices down. The price will be as low as I can handle, given the much greater risk in providing boxes for less popular systems. In any case, I'm looking to make some larger boxes that fit Intellivision, Sega Atari, and perhaps other slightly larger boxes. I'm torn between making one size to fit all of the above that is a little oversized in length (for example to fit Atari XE boxes), or if I should just make them fit tighter but more exclusively lesser sized boxes.

Anyone have any thoughts? Or interest? Perhaps I should perform a formalized interest check thread operation.

Edited by ianoid

This seller is awesome.

To hijack and give him some bumpage, I am considering custom ordering some other box sizes on my own. I am not going to order 2600 box sizes, I'm talking about slightly larger boxes for other random games, but in particular I have Intellivision in mind.

The minimum orders are very high, I would need to sell off thousands of these things just to get a few hundred for my collection. I doubt I could offer prices as low as this seller, he does an amazing job keeping the prices down. The price will be as low as I can handle, given the much greater risk in providing boxes for less popular systems. In any case, I'm looking to make some larger boxes that fit Intellivision, Sega Atari, and perhaps other slightly larger boxes. I'm torn between making one size to fit all of the above that is a little oversized in length (for example to fit Atari XE boxes), or if I should just make them fit tighter but more exclusively lesser sized boxes.

Anyone have any thoughts? Or interest? Perhaps I should perform a formalized interest check thread operation.

I would be very interested in some oversized box protectors for the range of larger boxed ColecoVision games.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This seller is awesome.

Any updates or news on larger box sizes?

• 2 months later...