IGNORED

ecoleco

RickO2

• 1 month later...

I have bought Colecovision overlays from there. Great deal they always e-mail you right away and shipped very fast. They do have other stuff, you have to e-mail them to find out what they have left. They also repair the controllers and systems to. :)

Anyone ever order anything from ecoleco.com? How did it go? If you ordered games what version were they (tele-games or the more common label)?

ecoleco bought colecovisions inventory. I have been buying from them for the last 10 years, but they are almost out of everything, thats why you have to e-mail them to see if they have what you want.

Arent ecoleco the ones who bought Coleco's remaining ColecoVision inventory when they went under?or are they CV aftermarket?in which they make their own CV hardware?

ecoleco bought colecovisions inventory. I have been buying from them for the last 10 years, but they are almost out of everything, thats why you have to e-mail them to see if they have what you want.

Arent ecoleco the ones who bought Coleco's remaining ColecoVision inventory when they went under?or are they CV aftermarket?in which they make their own CV hardware?

Man thats ashame they're running out.Thats an obvious thing that would eventually happen.You just dont believe it will ever happen.No time is a good time