IGNORED

Joystick Stick Station

video game addict

Who has one of these? :?:

post-43-1219453566_thumb.jpg post-43-1219453576_thumb.jpg

I had planned on sniping with $122.56, would I have gotten it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190243629274

I was to. :x I wasn't going that high though. :roll: He got that and a full Vader system, accessories and water damaged Atari Ages. :D For $2 LOL That was as steal. Congrates. HHW

I guess that means you don't have one? :P My snipe was a lot higher than the winning bid, but that's neither here nor there. I'm just wondering if anyone else here had one as I haven't seen one before. I've got an old Electronic Games mag XMAS issue with one on the cover, and a two line review inside, but never seen the real thing. Made in Louisville, KY home of the world famous Louisville Slugger baseball bats. Fitting it should be made out of wood. :) Maybe Marco owns one in the shipping box?

I guess that means you don't have one? :P My snipe was a lot higher than the winning bid, but that's neither here nor there. I'm just wondering if anyone else here had one as I haven't seen one before. I've got an old Electronic Games mag XMAS issue with one on the cover, and a two line review inside, but never seen the real thing. Made in Louisville, KY home of the world famous Louisville Slugger baseball bats. Fitting it should be made out of wood. :) Maybe Marco owns one in the shipping box?

Well Marco. Where are the pictures? :roll: :D

water damaged Atari Ages. :D For $2 LOL That was as steal. Congrates. HHW

Fitting they should be water damaged Atari ages, the ad doesn't say this, but here in Palm Bay where TS Fay sat for 2+ days, and my entire street was underwater, and I out of town for the last few days in Orlando, well yes they were water damaged by the time they were brought inside. :x But I own them all, already. Really I was only bidding for the stick station.

• 3 months later...

I should get some 2.5 foot by 6 inch by 2.5 inch slabs, slap an atari logo on it and sell them as do it yourself stick stations for $11.95.

Order now and get this handy router template for only an additional $9.95!

Amazing... A slab of wood. Simplicity in design!

LOL!

I miss those days, though, when real wood was employed vs laminated saw dust.

• Like 1

I should get some 2.5 foot by 6 inch by 2.5 inch slabs, slap an atari logo on it and sell them as do it yourself stick stations for $11.95.

Order now and get this handy router template for only an additional $9.95!

Amazing... A slab of wood. Simplicity in design!

LOL!

I miss those days, though, when real wood was employed vs laminated saw dust.

I bet you could sell quite a few of them at say $20 each. Make a model that accepts two joysticks (someone mentioned 7800 Robotron above) for another $5. Looks heavy, though, so I bet shipping would be at least $10..

..Al

• 2 years later...
I'd like a two-stick model myself, for playing 7800 Robotron 2084.

Thats a great idea...

All you'd need is a router and a nice piece of wood...or hell, even a 2x6, and some finish.

Don't need a router. Just some longer screws for the controller. I don't think setting the joystick on top of the wood, versus having it run through the wood would make much of a difference.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Stick station...no use for it so its on ebay now...just figured i would share.

Item number 320733370450

That went cheap!

Accessories don't pull the money that games sometimes fetch. But think about it for a sec.. If little Bobby was trying to choose between a block of wood or a clearance Telesys game, which one you think his parents would have bought? If these were even carried in stores. :ponder: I'd pay $50 for another if I had a chance.

2x6 is only 1.5" thick these were a little thicker than 2"

This was on the cover of a Xmas Electronic Games mag 83/84? I think... I can't see CPUs image.

• 9 years later...