IGNORED

If you're bored, post here.

Why not introduce him/her to the Xbox 720?

Too many racist children online and not enough reasons to play offline. Also, it is saturated to the point of drowning in FPS games directed at 14 year old boys. At least, that's my prediction.

My other prediction is that the 360 will have a huge homebrew scene, and a massive emulation one, so, provided I can get a working one by then, maybe that'll be a good solution. Of course, that's still a distant second to a nice, solid 2600 Jr. or Sega Genesis.

Too many racist children online and not enough reasons to play offline. Also, it is saturated to the point of drowning in FPS games directed at 14 year old boys. At least, that's my prediction.

My other prediction is that the 360 will have a huge homebrew scene, and a massive emulation one, so, provided I can get a working one by then, maybe that'll be a good solution. Of course, that's still a distant second to a nice, solid 2600 Jr. or Sega Genesis.

You talk as if FPSs are the only games available for it. Look further.

It is my understanding there are no games available for it yet, as it does not exist.

It is my understanding there are no games available for it yet, as it does not exist.

And there are no racist children playing it online nor any FPSs. My statement goes for the 360 then. 720 was an example, PS4 and Wii 2 are options as well.

Edited by AtticGamer

And there are no racist children playing it online nor any FPSs. My statement goes for the 360 then. 720 was an example, PS4 and Wii 2 are options as well.

Hi guys,

Oh, how I love Xbox live. I'm a king at busting peoples groins on live when people start with me. My gamertag is Mr Ooh La La. That reminds me, its time for a up-to-date subscription card.

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

That reminds me why I have a growing beef with the current gen systems. I like to fire up my video game console to play a video game and that's about it...blu ray, hd dvd, online, download a movie...I think I'd like a new system that just plays games only, I mean that's why I own video game systems...

On topic Wii is current gen...it's cheap and fun at parties