IGNORED

power supply question, 800 & 810

littleman jack

Hi just bought a sddrive max and its got a breakout board in it so it communicates with other SIO devices. Now i have my 1050 drive in chain with the sd drive max and loaded up dos on drivemax in D1: i then make the 1050 as D2: i can read the directory of my 1050 in dos once changed to D2: but i can not write from the drivemax t0 1050 ? and definately not vice versa because the sd drive max will always be D1: when connected if you could change to D2: and 1050 as D1: then maybe??? but theres no way of transferring back and forth between real disks and the sddrive max?? which is why i bought it.

It seems the sd drivemax is just an sd card device so adding more games or files etc you physically take the sd card out and put in a pc which is ok but too fiddly with the sd card being micro. I was hoping to transfer from APE to sddrive max but again same issues??? The breakout board thats in mine is supposed to be able to work with other SIO devices like drives. I have it rigged through my atari 850 interface which works loading bobterm on sd max and using my lantronix uds 1100 on the 850 i can telnet out.

nice idea but to modern with touch screens and no old hardware to work with just sd card :( Im googling like mad to see if someone else has resolved the issue of transferring from 1050 to sd max or vice versa. If in cfg you could shut off D1 as defualt and change to D2: then cool but even leaving D2: as empty on the sd max the 1050 won't boot?