IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Let me say this now...Bulletstorm is KICK ASS!!! A bit linear but WOW what a rollercoaster ride of a game. I LOVE IT!! I can't believe I picked this game up for $10!

Where'd you get it for $10? Was that during the Best Buy sale? I wanted to pick that up when BB had it for $10, but it was sold out by the time I found out about the sale :(

I haven't looked into the online options yet, I agree though, online co-op would have been kick ass, makes perfect sense too since the majority of the game is played with a side kick or two. Verses with the leash would have been GREAT!!

Metal Ghost, Target had like a half dozen copies of the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm for $10 a few months ago in the clearance section.

Wow talk about setting up for a sequel. Just finished Bulletstorm. AWESOME game! Be sure and sit through the credits for the biggest sequel set up that'll probably never happen!

I don't know....the Split/Second ending was in pretty major set-up territory too. And that was a racer....I never thought I'd see a racing game set-up for a sequel, and with a whole story line that was kind of out of nowhere, actually.

• 1 month later...

Just finished Fable 3 last night. Had a good time with it. I just really wish that the battle system had been a lot deeper than it was. Don't get me wrong....I've played through all 3 Fable games, and I understand that the battle mechanics were definitely of a smplified nature and that it was implemented as such on purpose. I don't know....I just don't remember thinking that it was that simplified in Fable 2, though maybe I'm just forgetting (?). But by around a quarter of the way in, I almost universally just held down my spell radial attack and that was that. Took the gun out a few times, and the sword, but not all that much. On top of that, I had unlocked the blades spell, but never could figure out how to use it (was it a gauntlet? was it just supposed to show up on your d-pad along with your potions?? I could never find it!).

But regardless, I still liked the Fable world and enjoyed the game. Not for everyone, but I had fun. I admittedly hope however that since Peter is no longer at Lionhead that perhaps they deepen the experience a bit.

Anyway, started Stacking a few nights ago and really digging it.

Finished the main Stacking story (got The Hobo King DLC a while back and will start that next). Absolutely lovely game. One of those games that IMO at least is hard not to fall in love with, simply because it's oozing charm.

After Fable 3 I also started The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. This one has been in my queue for years, since Atari had a Christmas-time (or maybe summer?) super saver sale at least 2 years ago. Anyway, felt it was time to pop it in. I don't know, I've heard it's a critical darling (?), and you do in fact get to games in this package since along with the Assault on Dark Athena game you get an HD re-package of Escape from Butcher Bay from the original Xbox. But I've had a hard time enjoying this game. You need to be stealthy in a lot of parts, but without really the controls or mechanics of a stealth game to get the job done. At least I've gotten better at the combat sections though.

I'm back to the Fallout addiction!

I can tell you guys right now the MAJOR games that I have played for my 360 over the last year:

November 2011-Feb 2012 -- Skyrim

Feb 2012-Aug 2012 -- Mass Effect Triliogy (all 3 games). Also Dawnguard for Skyrim.

Aug 2012-Nov 2012 -- Fallout 3 with all DLC

Nov 2012-currently -- Fallout: New Vegas

And then when that's done I have the new expansion to Skyrim, Dragonborn, to play.

Mind you, I'm also always playing casual games for the system -- arcade games, Civ: Revolution, Madden, and so on. That's just the major game that I sink a lot of free time into.

For Christmas I received a fat stack of games from Santa, and decided to start with the mostly shunned shmup, Otomedius Excellent. Only played it about an hour, and yeah, it's pretty bad. But then again, I'm pretty bad at playing it. I'll give it a fair shake.

Also lately I've been playing my fair share of Puzzle Quest 2, Raiden Fighter Aces (more specifically Raiden Fighters Jet), Skyrim, and Midway Arcade Origins.

I've been playing 'Civilization Revolution'. It's sort of a fall back title when I want to play a game from start to finish in a couple hours.

I've gotten all the achievements except the holy sh*t difficulty level related ones. :)

I LOVE Civ Rev. I have XCOM, Assassins Creed III & Fallout: New Vegas all waiting to be played. I'm currently obsessed with increasing my rank & maintaining a 1.0 kill/death ratio in Black Ops 2. One of these days...