IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

After watching Jurassic Park 3D at the theater Friday night, I came home and purchased Jurassic Park: The Game. I played through it all over the weekend. It probably isn't worth the $20 I paid, but I enjoyed it's extension of the JP universe. It takes place right on Isla Nublar during and after the events of the first film. Remember Dennis Nedry's contact on the dock? That's where it starts. He and a mercenary Costa Rican woman start out searching for Nedry and the cannister. It is an interactive movie - part point-n-click, and part QTE-event game. The QTE's are very reminiscent of Shenmue / Shenmue 2's QTE sequences. Killing a raptor with my bare hands and a knife (a huge Merc pulls it off - once.) was just as satisfying as beating Don Niu on the rooftop of Shenmue II. Lots of dino action - plus the film's soundtrack and dino sounds, usually good animation and good voice acting.

• Like 1

Injustice got very boring. Playing some Pinball FX now

Man I got my copy, but have only played it once, and briefly at that. I tried the tutorial and couldn't even make it past the part where you block 5 times. That's how bad I suck!! Still, if you see me on, and want to try your luck at beating my suckiness, hit me up! LOL

In the mean time I've been hitting Tomb Raider hard. I'm about to get the last of the single player achievements. I have a couple of the online ones, not sure if I'm going to go for them all or not.

Man I got my copy, but have only played it once, and briefly at that. I tried the tutorial and couldn't even make it past the part where you block 5 times. That's how bad I suck!! Still, if you see me on, and want to try your luck at beating my suckiness, hit me up! LOL

In the mean time I've been hitting Tomb Raider hard. I'm about to get the last of the single player achievements. I have a couple of the online ones, not sure if I'm going to go for them all or not.

I will hit you up. I got frustrated with the training as well.

I just finished "Alan Wake's American Nightmare". Looking over my backlog I'm thinking of firing up "Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena" and playing through both campaigns. I have to finish up Psychonauts on Xbox first. I should only have two or so hours left to go on that.

I freaking love FEAR. Sorry to hear you guys didn't care for it. The shooting mechanics aren't the best but I love the story and atmosphere. It is nothing special now visually but when it came out, it was a real eye-catcher.

One thing that sucked: most of the scary/ghost stuff couldn't hurt you so after awhile I was like "meh"

The bullet time shooting was fun though

edit

Oh man, I just realized I was replying to comments from when the topic started five years ago lol. That's what I get for reading on my tablet I guess. I wondered why a bunch of the recent posts were all about old games hahahaha. I stand by my opinions on FEAR though....

• Like 1

Yep, I loved F.E.A.R. on the 360 also. I remember people complained that all the enemies looked alike....well yeah, they all worked for the same organization. I wonder if the people stating this thought the original Star Wars sucked because of all the stormtroopers looked alike? I have one of the sequels as well, but like a lot of games never got around to trying it out.

Also it's ok to state your love of F.E.A.R. regardless of the year Algus!

just started Ghost Recon: Future Soldier after picking it up for $15 from Walmart. totally worth it. the story campaign is awesome so far. very cinematic cuts. gameplay is a good combo of COD, Gears of War, and Ghost Recon.

you can play it run and gun but changes are very good that you'll lose that way as you are outnumbered. but play it the steath way which is the Ghost way and it's pretty amazing at times.

• 2 weeks later...