IGNORED

What do you have, that nobody else does?

doubledown

^ I'd love to see some pictures.

Well I've looked high and low and haven't found them yet, my Sega Genesis speakers that is. I've not given up it's just I've got waaaaayyyyy too much stuff to go through, and not just gaming stuff. I'll find them. When I do I'll post pictures. I know they're somewhere in this house! Anybody got a bulldozer they want to loan me to move stuff? :D

Rich

• 2 years later...

I have an NES Camera controller built by Ralph Baer. Actually, it doesn't work, just a toy camera with a plug attached to hook it up to an NES. And the back of the camera also has an NES controller template on it. Ralph wanted to develop a camera control but it didn't go very far.

prototype%20camera.jpg

I also have one of his reproduction Brown Boxes!

Oooh, a worthy thread deserving of resurrection, good job.

This isn't the rarest item around, but I haven't seen anybody else mention owning one: Playstation Analog Joystick.

post-26529-0-07782800-1312471646_thumb.jpg

I wonder if it could possibly work with GroovyBee's upcoming atari adapter?

Oooh, a worthy thread deserving of resurrection, good job.

This isn't the rarest item around, but I haven't seen anybody else mention owning one: Playstation Analog Joystick.

post-26529-0-07782800-1312471646_thumb.jpg

I wonder if it could possibly work with GroovyBee's upcoming atari adapter?

I have one of those. :) It got a nice healthy dose of a white russian being dumped on it thanks to my cat. Its been since gutted, completely cleaned out, and still works.

The one thing that I have, is my home built Atari 2600 in my PC. :)

When you die, the dream is over, and the crap you had means nothing.

Nope, they mean everything if you believe the Haunted Collector. You become attached to your most favorite piece of crap (or the piece of crap that affected your life in a major way, like the bullet that killed you). Your strong attachment compels you to haunt that object until it is finally destroyed hundreds or thousands or millions of years later. In other words, you're screwed. The good news is that you'll have plenty of time to practice trying to move things, like in the movie Ghost. Then you can scare the crap out of the living and make good TV for ghost hunting shows.

I used to have a copy of a Japanese version of an Odyssey^2 game that was the only known copy to exist (though I'm sure others are out there). I sold it a little while ago, though. The only difference vs. the American version was a sticker in katakana on the spine (plus a Japanese-language manual that unfortunately wasn't with that particular copy).

Right now I have two SuperVision multicarts for Atari 2600 -- mostly PAL games, though more than half of one cart is NTSC -- which weren't in the Atarimania database when I posted them to the "Scans for Rom" thread. I'm sure at least a few other people have these lurking somewhere in their collections, but none of those copies seem to have declared themselves.

I had a couple of Canadian Intellivision games pass through my hands that I haven't seen documented elsewhere -- in particular, a gatefold Mission X. Again, I'm sure other people have these, but my copies have since gone back to Canada. :D

Finally, this isn't a one-of-a-kind item per se, but very, very few people seem to have the Japanese release of Marble Madness for the Mega Drive, put out by Tengen. It's light-years better than the Electronic Arts port, and is borderline arcade perfect.

I have a bunch of rare and unusual Press swag back from when I was the editor of a technology website, including a really rare Ico birdcage that Sony gave me. For those that don't know Ico is a PS2 game released by the same developers as Shadow of the Colossus and has a huge cult following.

You can see video of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XErATGs0s78

I've got a Tandy 2. The Tandy 2 is a Tandy-labeled rebadge of the Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 2. Its case is also white/offwhite instead of the usual silver/gray. I know other people out there have TRS-80 Model 2s, but I've never heard of anyone else having a "Tandy 2" system before. I'd never even heard of it at all before I acquired it. (Thanks, Marty!)

Otherwise? Hmm. I've got a lot of stuff, but none of it's really mind-blowingly rare or unusual in any significant way. Maybe one of my odd-ball, no-name Atari-compatible controllers or Pong clones. Or maybe my Timex/Sinclair 1000 and Fairchild Channel F, which are unusual because they actually get used. :D

I've got a lot of handhelds of the old LCD standalone variety, too. I don't know how many other people here collect those, but I've got a couple that I'm confident no one else has. Not on AtariAge, anyway.

:)

Boxed Coleco Gemini. I have never seen another one.

U-005-H-00200-A.jpg

(yes that is my picture)

Nice box :) Tough to find one complete with box in good shape. Took me over a year to get one in good shape for a decent price. I need a new coleco branded AC adapter for it though.