IGNORED

To Miker / Thalion Intro

Heaven/TQA

just loaded the Thalion work from MK into the 27.11. version of G2f...

maybe i missed some versions of G2F. why can I not convert the stuff into fonts? I was aware that G2f is always working in charmode?

then I spotted a handy BMP2PMG function? since when is that inside??? cool...

just loaded the Thalion work from MK into the 27.11. version of G2f...

maybe i missed some versions of G2F. why can I not convert the stuff into fonts? I was aware that G2f is always working in charmode?

then I spotted a handy BMP2PMG function? since when is that inside??? cool...

Hm... why converting it into chars? Leaving graphicsmode available, would make it possible to use midlinechanges. You could use some drops 2 times then with a different colour. Or switch GTIA mode on and off (on the lower part of the screen) to have the possibility of drawing drops into in the background.... so you could fill the screen endlessly with those raindrops...

ok... might be. I owned an 1040 STE. When it crashed I had for a short time an amiga 500 but only for playing pinball dreams. Then the Falcon came about a year after my order to my home... Till 1998 I worked with this machine with build in FalconSpeed I had no reason to by any PC...

on ST they are blue... the Amiga version of Enchanted Land should have the red, green and blue drops... the music is best on ST but the SID version is imho best interpretation.

Any chance of a direct comparision (recorded MP3 of all versions)?

For me the Amiga Soundtrack is the best (in my memories). And I wondered why the drops were coloured there.

TIP would work well but you'd want the steps to correlate to the shape of the triangle - you probably wouldn't even need to have the interlace changing between 10/9 on the per frame basis. If the pic was done right, the 1 colour clock shift should fit in well.

Then Gr. 15 for the text - still leaves 2 colours for some background.

I'm hoping to have my XMas demo done 24 hours from now... something I have coming up might even be helpful here too.