Dealt with Apolloboy a few times. Always a pleasure to talk with.

Highly recommended making transactions with. ;)

Edited by Phantom

Just received an item from ApolloBoy. He responded to my "Marketplace:Wanted" message and sent exactly what I asked for after payment was made. Very well packaged too.

Recommended! :)

Sold ApolloBoy some games and CIB doubles I had.

All went smooth. Great to talk gaming with in general.

Alln went well as usual, A+ ;)

Dealt with Apolloboy for a famicom cart shipped to me. Great experience...Just paid 5 for cart and shipping..no problems whatsoever

Definately a plus to have a round.

Thanks Apollo,

Chris from Michigan

Received a copy of Saints Sword japanese from Apollo from the free thread. Great guy...came through as well! Would like to buy from in the future! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Got a Sega CD game along with some SNES/GC/N64 av cables from Apollo. He shipped both items quickly and pretty much only charged me postage. Hopefully one day I can return the favor!

Did a trade + $$$ w/ him, received his pkg MUCH faster than expected, he must've sent it the minute we ended our conversation! Superb trader A+

Bought some sweet Atari Blackack and some official real and (I DON'T MEAN HACKS), famicom carts from him. Great prices and I got a great set of four new games to play..>! Would buy from again knowing his items come to me in great shape and are not broken.

If it's for sale and it's coming from Apollo, you buy with certainty that what you are buying will be nice stuff!

A+ for the good guy!

icon_mrgreen.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

You know..I just can't stop purchasing goods from this guy! A+ for a great guy to deal with...Everything arrived well packed and just as explained...

Thanks for another great deal....!

Bought some Atari games and boxes from him. He is honest and has fair prices.

Bought a game I cant pronounce from This member.....great shape everything looks nice....better looking than the two items I received from ebay in the mail on the same day!

A pleasure to buy from....

I purchased an Atari 520ST and an Apple IIc from apolloboy. I also traded some C-64 disks (one didn't work, my bad - so sorry!) A superb deal all around, great communication, the items were packed extremely well and everything was as described. I am extremely happy with both systems. Thank you!

Had consoles modded by him and LEDs installed on ones that needed it. Work was prompt and excellent. AV mods greatly improved the picture on my Master System and Sears Arcade 2.