IGNORED

Elvira meets her Atari 2600 game

neotokeo2001

Mmmmmm Elvira! I don't think it's legal to type the things I've thought about having her participate in. LOL!

Hot goth chicks rule!

Yup.....back in the 80s....I had a thing for Elvira, too.

I just can't get past the "she's four years older than my mom" feeling nowadays. One more year and she's 60!!!

There's a pic of her without makeup on Wikipedia.....I don't think I ever saw her without makeup....I didn't know she had reddish-orange hair, either.

Mmmmmm Elvira! I don't think it's legal to type the things I've thought about having her participate in. LOL!

Hot goth chicks rule!

Yup.....back in the 80s....I had a thing for Elvira, too.

I just can't get past the "she's four years older than my mom" feeling nowadays. One more year and she's 60!!!

There's a pic of her without makeup on Wikipedia.....I don't think I ever saw her without makeup....I didn't know she had reddish-orange hair, either.

80's,90's, still. :D :ponder:

I think it is cool that they take the time to dress up for their appearances. Bill Hinzman (Night of the Living Dead) was dressed in his zombie outfit also. I didn't get any pictures with Al Snow (Wrestling), But he was very cool also. He even had the mannequin head to take pictures with.

What did you guys think of Phantasm 4?I thought it was really neat,especially the part that goes back in time when The TALL MAN was good,and how he turned evil.What is your fave Phantasm movie,1,2,3,or 4?

IV is tied with I as my favorite.

"Ice cream man... It's all in his head..."

Same here1&4.P2 was weird,especially because of the fact they used another actor to play Mike.But P2 brings back alot of great memories.P2 was realeased in theaters here in Canada back in what?between 87-89 i think?Anyway it was a warm summer night and just the anticipation of going to see my fave Horror movie and what was going to happen,that feeling ive never had for any other movie.P2 was okay,but not my fave.P3?..too much comic relief in that one,the 3 zombie/hoodlums was too much for me,but still an okay movie,at least they brought back the original mike for this one on!!!

Edited by Rik

Speaking of Casandra Peterson,ive got a Penthouse magazine with totally nude pics of her stashed somewhere, in her early days.Her hair is dirty blonde,or strawberry blonde.This is going way back when she modeled nude.

Edited by Rik

I've never seen any of the Phantasm films. :D

Is that bad? :ponder:

..Al

You have to see at least the first one. The car was awesome, a 1970 Hemi Cuda. The death orbs were pretty original also.

Yeah,the Cuda!!!!!!!Thats why Phantasm is also the favorite horror movie of almost all Cuda owners and enthusiasts!Oh yeah,and hearse enthusiasts also of course.

Edited by Rik

"The funeral is about to begin, SIR!!!!"

LOL,Heck yeah!Immediately before that line the tall man(Jebediah Morningside) grabs older brother Jody on the shoulder while he's snooping around in creepy mausoleum.That part made everyone jump on their seats,and never fails even to this day?! ;)

Edited by Rik

I just got a 2 DVD set with Dawn of the Dead & Land of the Dead.I was pleasantly surprised to see Dario Argento's daughter Asia in land of the dead,shes tough,has an attitude and slutty,the way i like them.Anyway,the special effects are just great in these movies,the blood and brains splattering from gun shots are very realistic.

Edited by Rik

• 10 years later...

Elvira - Mistress of the Dark...So what is an Atari 2600?...

Elvira is taking home her very own copy...

.... I do have an extra Elvira and Phantasm cartridge that I may EBAY to help coverthe cost.

Wow. What a blast you must have had. And to meet Cassandra Peterson. Sweet!

Too bad these carts aren't being made anymore.

• Like 1