IGNORED

Christmas in October: TOYSHOP TROUBLE BINARY

supercat

Yes, Toyshop Trouble is a great game! :) If you'd like to buy a copy in cartridge form (which includes a beautiful label and manual designed by David Exton), you may do so here:

http://www.atariage.com/store_temp/index.p...products_id=873

Hey Albert,

FYI - the screenshots on the store page are from a pre-release build. The screenshots on this page are from the final.

This is a great game. It's very sophisticated for a 2600 game. Not many programmers can squeeze performance out of the 2600 like supercat and the team did on this one.

I almost never play with an emulator, but I'm glad to see this released in this format so everybody can share in the frustra--, er, uhm, challenging game play.

Yes, Toyshop Trouble is a great game! :) If you'd like to buy a copy in cartridge form (which includes a beautiful label and manual designed by David Exton), you may do so here:

http://www.atariage.com/store_temp/index.p...products_id=873

Hey Albert,

FYI - the screenshots on the store page are from a pre-release build. The screenshots on this page are from the final.

Thanks, I'll update the screenshots in the store.

..Al