IGNORED

URGENT: Do you own a copy of Chase The Chuckwagon?

Ash

Hi everyone,

I work for gamesTM magazine in the UK and we're currently planning a new regular feature where we profile a rare classic game and interview somebody who happens to own it. And to kick off the new feature we're starting with the infamous Chase The Chuckwagon.

So, I need your help. Does anyone on the forum own the actual cartridge? If so, please get in touch so I can conduct a short interview with you via email. Then your answers, along with a photo of yourself, will appear in the magazine for the whole world to see.

If you're interested then send me a PM through this forum or send me an email directly if you want a quicker reply.

Sincerely,

Ash

www.gamestm.co.uk

Hey Ash, nice to see you here. I actually had one myself until recently, sold it off for various needs along with a few other choices 2600 items. I've even given one as a birthday present to someone (she's a collector too, don't think it SO strange hah hah).

Still, I'd be interested down the line if you pick a game I do own heh...

Hey Ash, nice to see you here. I actually had one myself until recently, sold it off for various needs along with a few other choices 2600 items. I've even given one as a birthday present to someone (she's a collector too, don't think it SO strange hah hah).

Still, I'd be interested down the line if you pick a game I do own heh...

Hey, Mat. I thought you'd make a good candidate somewhere down the line actually. I bet you've got loads of the stuff on my shortlist. Will tap you up early next year, I reckon. :)

• 2 months later...