IGNORED

HSC Season 6 Week 11: Reactor

Ze_ro

You joined the "CH" club! Sweet! :cool:

Thanks! :)

My hand is still hurting today... I played a very safe and conservative game and it took a LONG time... about 3 hours I think.

Basically, when the vortex was too small to ride I carefully did laps around it, so the particles would chase me (when the vortex has a wall aroud it, hug the left and/or right sides so the particles smash the rods. If you keep moving toward the vortex wall you won't hit the kill wall). Very little contact and very little chance of hitting a wall. When the vortex grew I jumped on and let it bash the particles into the walls.

This worked very well until about 170,000 points, when my hand started cramping. At this point I had 8 spare lives. :(

I finally got the hang of this game!

post-10944-1227066756_thumb.jpg

I also just kept going around and around in clockwise circles. As for the cramping, you just have to play through the pain. When my hand became calous and finally numb I think I could've gone on forever. Does it ever get any harder? :ponder:

Anyway a little after 250k I started to goof off a bit. I had built up 8 extra lives (one died while taking the picture) and a bunch of decoys. :cool:

post-10944-1227066817_thumb.jpg

At 325k the goofing off was no longer enjoyable so suicide was the only option against the kill walls. :sad:

I finally got the hang of this game!

I also just kept going around and around in clockwise circles. As for the cramping, you just have to play through the pain. When my hand became calous and finally numb I think I could've gone on forever. Does it ever get any harder? :ponder:

Anyway a little after 250k I started to goof off a bit. I had built up 8 extra lives (one died while taking the picture) and a bunch of decoys. :cool:

At 325k the goofing off was no longer enjoyable so suicide was the only option against the kill walls. :sad:

Great score! You are a better man than I. :)

Once you master a few techniques the game doesn't get any harder... it's actually pretty easy... it just becomes an endurance test. I played a total of 7 times and that includes a couple practice games on level 3, and my score improved dramatically each game. It just becomes an endurance test.