IGNORED

CharMapper78 Debug build test beta v.11-18-2008

Gorf

Ok folks....This is a debug build of the mapper. I can run it fine in both the debugger and outside the IDE as well.

I've had no crashes so far. By all means let me know if anyone else has any issues. Im still digging deeper to

get the proper release version working properly.

Once we iron out this current issue, I will find a MAC and Linux guy willing and able to port this over to those platforms.

However, for now, hopefully this will work for you folks so you can put it to good gaming use.

Enjoy and thanks,

CharMapper78DebugVersion11_18_2008.zipGorf

Edited by Gorf

Ok folks....This is a debug build of the mapper. I can run it fine in both the debugger and outside the IDE as well.

I've had no crashes so far. By all means let me know if anyone else has any issues. Im still digging deeper to

Once we iron out this current issue, I will find a MAC and Linux guy willing and able to port this over to those platforms.

However, for now, hopefully this will work for you folks so you can put it to good gaming use.

Enjoy and thanks,

The average windows user will probably not have the debug versions of MFC and Runtime dll's installed. even I get an error "This application failed to start because MFC42D.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem". I do have the free (express) version of Visual C++ 2005 installed but that didn't seem to help.

--Ken

Enjoy and thanks,

The average windows user will probably not have the debug versions of MFC and Runtime dll's installed. even I get an error "This application failed to start because MFC42D.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem". I do have the free (express) version of Visual C++ 2005 installed but that didn't seem to help.

--Ken

Yeah I know about the need for the runtimes but you can always dl them if you dont have them for now.

Again, I hoping folks more likely to have those dll's are testin this due to the fact that they too might do

a bit of windows coding themselves and possibly offer a litle insight.

Which OS did you try this on?

Thanks

• 1 year later...