IGNORED

Doctor Clu's Garage Sale

doctorclu

pm sent for the price

We're working on this. Shipping to Greece is the fun part here.

It's the weekend! Got some things to test out for some requests, but trying to get a better idea of what we have here. And we have some old requests I am looking into today. Sometimes it can take a bit for me to pull together the materials, test it, etc, but once everything's arranged and money changes hands I work to get things to where they need to go.

Don't mind shipping all over the world if you are willing to pay for shipping. And while I will do my best to make sure it gets where it is going, in the end, tracking more or less ends once it leaves the States though the custom's number can kinda be used for tracking.

And don't forget customs. :roll: Something else I can't control if it happens.

So all that said now that I am in between conventions and the holidays I have more time to dedicate to this. :)

Here we have the boxes Jaguar games (sitting atop my Infocom and Electronic Arts collection:

post-4709-0-65013000-1376242991_thumb.jpg

And available on the 26th if the current interested party does not pick it up, Total Carnage:

post-4709-0-83299700-1376243028_thumb.jpg

We're working on this. Shipping to Greece is the fun part here.

It's the weekend! Got some things to test out for some requests, but trying to get a better idea of what we have here. And we have some old requests I am looking into today. Sometimes it can take a bit for me to pull together the materials, test it, etc, but once everything's arranged and money changes hands I work to get things to where they need to go.

Don't mind shipping all over the world if you are willing to pay for shipping. And while I will do my best to make sure it gets where it is going, in the end, tracking more or less ends once it leaves the States though the custom's number can kinda be used for tracking.

And don't forget customs. :roll: Something else I can't control if it happens.

So all that said now that I am in between conventions and the holidays I have more time to dedicate to this. :)

Here we have the boxes Jaguar games (sitting atop my Infocom and Electronic Arts collection:

post-4709-0-65013000-1376242991_thumb.jpg

And available on the 26th if the current interested party does not pick it up, Total Carnage:

post-4709-0-83299700-1376243028_thumb.jpg

pm sent for jaguar cd

Actual 5200 Games:

Astro Chase

Choplifter

Defender

Football

Gyruss

Kangaroo

Q-Bert

Qix

Quest fior Quintana Roo

Pole Position

Popeye

River Raid

$1 - Cartridges without a shell adoption program:

(Even cartridges without shells need love too)

Centipede

Counter Measure

Dig-Dug

Galaxian

Missile Command

Ms. Pac Man

Pac-Man (2)

Pengo

Space Dungeon

Space Invaders

Star Raiders

Super Breakout

Vanguard

Ladies and gentlemen,

I know that I said I was willing to ship all over the world if the buyer was willing to pay shipping. What I should have added was, when you make offers, that is before shipping.

Many try to give offers as such and such amount "shipped". One offer I got was nice, but after shipping would have had me shipping it out for practically free. :D

Let's not do that, ok? :P

progress this morning: I've actually gotten things kicked more in gear for testing and gauging shipping. Various computer systems are set up (like my Commodore 64) and recently found my postal scale (that goes up to 50 pounds) so I will be able to calculate shipping from home now. :) Packaging and shipping are the two that have taken the longest.

Anyway, hope to get past requests processed this weekend, and some software tested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to apologize to all who have tried to contact me in recent times. I have been a bit tied up (long story, but dont' we all have one?) Happy to say those that actually paid money did not have to wait, and they were happy with what they got.

But to those who wrote me short of sending money, I apologize for the wait.

Those that have written me with unfinished proposals, just reply to your last message we had together and get $5 off whatever purchase price we come up with. :D

Thanks again for your patience.

Thanks Dan! I have some CD games if interested.

And I've gotten a few messages. Just wanted to say, after some events this weekend I should be able to field all questions so go ahead and send those questions now, will get to them Monday.

Thanks all!