IGNORED

is this guy on crack?

And yet again, someone else listing "Tele Games 8", "Tele Games 3" as games. I have seen this dozens of times in the past month and it's driving me insane! Is it so difficult to just look at the end label for the name for crying out loud?!

And is he saying "extremely rare sword quest" or what? I can't decipher exactly what it is he thinks is rare or scarce... tool is right. It's like he's never heard of a comma.

And why does it say "Oddyssey2" in there. Is he trying to convey some meaning in English, or is he just pecking at his keyboard randomly? What a mess!

Edited by Mirage1972

Woahh thats some amazing rare things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think im going to buy it! yea cuz its worth it

ok but really wtf?

o.o

the ppl who buy atari's now have usually googled it

so they know it is not worth that

unless!!!!!!!! a potential buyer is completely baked!

Edited by MrAtari2600

The swordquest is probably Waterworld, people do a google search, find atariage, see that they have a "rarity 9" then they think they hit the jackpot :D

Then reality hits when they get no phonecalls, they soon find out there are some R9's worth less then $100 :)

I was thinking it's more likely Earthworld. Because the guy just seems so confused, unorganized and delusional. I can totally see him finding some info on Waterworld and not even realizing that's not what he has.